General Secret Lair Spoilers

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Something is wrong, because I'm pretty sure this one was in as well!

Colossal Dreadmaw.jpg

Edit: Holy crap! This was just spoiled!

Colossal Dreadmaw2.jpg

That's so beautiful! I feel the black and white art really captures the colossal magnificence of the dinosaur!

omg something as ancient as a Dinosaur is played in the ancient formats Legacy and Vintage. It makes perfect sense for Dreadmaw to be run as a black/white card because it is famous for being an old card just like black and white represents ancient history omg

Secret Lair Ultimate Edition 3
It's a leak so no release date yet

In order to please LadyMapi I have decided to show these in the correct color combination order :p

Kylem - The plane where Battlebond is from (The sport and e-sport tournament)
Kylem.png

Ixalan - The plane with pirates, dinosaurs, merfolks and vampires and where Bolas obtained The Immortal Sun
Ixalan.png

Innistrad - Sorin's home plane and where we are going back this winter 2021
Innistrad.png

Tarkir - The plane where dragon's now rule because Sarkhan went back in time and made sure Ugin was never killed by Bolas in the first place
Tarkir.png

Theros - The plane of the original Gods and where Elspeth has come back to life to take vengeance on Heliod
Theros.png

Amonkhet after Bolas left for Ravnica
Amonkhet.png

Fiora - The plane where conspiracies are from and the ghost king Brago was killed by Kaya
Fiora.png

New Phyrexia - Formerly known as Mirrodin - Formerly known as Argentum. Created by Karn, populated by Memnarch, compleated by the Phyrexia
New Phyrexia.png

Dominaria - The largest known plane in the multiverse where the first half of mtg's lore happened
Dominaria.png

Kaladesh - Where Chandra's family revolted against Tezzeret who was under the control of Bolas in order to steal all inventions on Kaladesh. Especially a plane-traveling device was important.
Kaladesh.png

In order to please LadyMapi I have decided to show these in the correct color combination order :p

WB
UR
BG
RW
GU
:p

I like that WotC is cashing in and directly selling us a set of shocks. Will surely be profitable. Some of those suckers are priceyyy.

Couldn't be more disinterested in this particular franchise/aesthetic for MtG, but I'm sure they'll put something mechanically compelling enough for me to either grumble about or wait six months for a $90 MtG-ified spin-off from "The List".

I'm not watching those videos. Shitty new cards like TWD or reprints with ST art?
They haven't spoiled them yet, but they're going to be brand new cards.

Magic-themed reprints of them will be available ~6 months after their Secret Lair release, and while they won't have the alternate name on each version like they did with the Godzilla art arts, they'll work in the same way (i.e. you can't have more than 4 of them combined per Legacy deck).

My opinion on UB is twofold (and I don't mean Dimir, for sure). I am honestly looking forward to stuff like D&D, Lord of the Rings, A Song of Ice and Fire, The Elder Scrolls ... basically everything that fits the (already pretty widespread) magic asthetics. But even thoigh I don't consider myself a huge Vorthos, I have zero interest in cubing with Rick Grimes pointing a gun at someone, or a little boy wearing real life, 21st century clothes.