General CBS

Dom Harvey

Contributor
Good good, keep 'em coming!

@Chris Taylor I don't understand your link. I don't understand why you think cards like Wrenn and Six and Liliana, the Last Hope are variants of the flashback mechanic.

You can't figure out the link between the string 'from your graveyard' and the mechanics you listed? You really have to stretch to think Chris is saying every one of those >1000 cards meets your technical requirements.

Is there a good way to see all double sided tokens? Scryfall doesn't seem to have them all and Google didn't immediately show me anything useful.

One of my goals is to reduce the kinds of tokens I have, so using 3-4 different double sided tokens would be cool. I found a nice Servo // Thopter, for instance. I also know there's a Spirit // Zombie, although I couldn't find it via scryfall...

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Is there a good way to see all double sided tokens? Scryfall doesn't seem to have them all and Google didn't immediately show me anything useful.

One of my goals is to reduce the kinds of tokens I have, so using 3-4 different double sided tokens would be cool. I found a nice Servo // Thopter, for instance. I also know there's a Spirit // Zombie, although I couldn't find it via scryfall...
Sounds like a question for your pals @Velrun and @Onderzeeboot

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
The problem is that Scryfall doesn't have all tokens. E.g. Commander 2015 had dfc tokens, but if you search for "s:c15 t:token", nothing comes up because those tokens are apparently missing In Scryfall's database.

I am two steps behind you guys :p

You probably know this search
https://scryfall.com/search?q=is:token+is:doublesided&unique=cards&as=grid&order=name

But I didn't know Scryfall didn't have them all :p

Searching "[token type] double sided token" on tcgplayer was reasonably effective. Managed to find Blood // Treasure, Thopter // Servo, and Clue // Zombie as the three tokens for what I've got going on. Kinda dislike the art on the Crimson Vow treasure (the one with the eyeball), but there's not many options for Blood DFTs yet.

CsizUVi smol.jpg

I know that MPC exists, but a) it's great to see the bounce lands getting recognized b) why didn't they just tell us that 2XM2 was going to be Cube Masters? and c) hopefully these will be as cheap as the uncommon gilded foils were for the first couple of weeks of SNC.

Reading left to right, top to bottom, we have:

Mulldrifter
Eternal Witness
Azorius Chancery
Selesnya Sanctuary
Boros Garrison
Flickerwisp
Gruul Turf
Blood Artist
Simic Growth Chamber
Wall of Omens
Bloodbraid Elf

Which I thought was funny because I would be hard-pressed to come up with a list of cards that would be more commonly discussed here on RTL. Maybe Brainstorm might make the list? But if they're doing something like this then I have to assume that there will be at least one cantrip with this treatment.

Last edited: