General Land Storm

I don't have a ton of good options for Yedora, but it is a trippy card. The classic is Life and Limb, maybe that has game in a cube so heavily focused on lands?

There is this one if you want a better rate morph



And as for combo potential, these two can work



Shrieker probably falls into your morph problem, you wouldn't want to run it by itself, so it's mostly a good rate combo card. Self-contained, but still mostly there for Yedora.

Mist is a great card on its own, but you either need a cheap creature you can cast for a single {G}, a sacrifice outlet that produces mana or a Lotus Cobra type effect. Might just be too powerful by itself though.
 
{a bunch of really sick card ideas}
These are all great suggestions. Totally forgot about Disguise, and Nervous Gardener is really a perfect choice. VERY tempting. And I could run Branch of Vitu-Ghazi too...

Primordial Mist is a card I've never seen before. Very cool card, and I like the fact that I could manifest a land, then use Primordial Mists to exile it, play it, and get my landfall trigger for the turn.

As for Hauntwoods Shrieker: this card was actually in the cube for a while! It was recently unseated by Emeritus of Abundance, but he might make his way off the maybeboard soon...
 
Top