Card/Deck Single Card Spotlight

I just can't get into modo. On one hand it makes the game much easier to play (too easy, sometimes), saves a lot of shuffle time, has a strict chess clock (one of my main gripes about playing the game at all) and is freely available whenever you want to draft or something, but it's so damn impersonal and you're often subjected to internet rudeness (long, unannounced AFKs, etc).

Makes me very sad that they spend so much time on product that essentially doesn't exist to me.

Chris Taylor

Contributor
I just can't get into modo. On one hand it makes the game much easier to play (too easy, sometimes), saves a lot of shuffle time, has a strict chess clock (one of my main gripes about playing the game at all) and is freely available whenever you want to draft or something, but it's so damn impersonal and you're often subjected to internet rudeness (long, unannounced AFKs, etc).

Makes me very sad that they spend so much time on product that essentially doesn't exist to me.

That and the whole Zero ROI thing

Chris Taylor

Contributor
16.jpg

This plays as read

Whats with black cantripping narcolepsy that does damage?

thunderbreak blocks waaaay better than other 4 options, plays better in decks that aren't filled with weenies and makes for more red decks interested midrange.

Tell me more. How gimmicky/binary is playing with it? Seems like it plays well with eldrazi spawn.

What if it said "You cannot use colored mana to cast ~"? It'd play with painlands and gavony townships and the like from ULDs.

Tell me more. How gimmicky/binary is playing with it? Seems like it plays well with eldrazi spawn.

What if it said "You cannot use colored mana to cast ~"? It'd play with painlands and gavony townships and the like from ULDs.

Waddell's eldrazi domain list loved this major sex symbol.