General Zendikar Rising - Magic Panel

Please god don't give me more hedron land art. It was cool the first go around, but I'm sick and tired of so many random cards having hedrons in theme. It made a lot of the Expeditions less impressive in BFZ with over-saturation. It's been played out like Bolas's horns were on Amonkhet.

I doubt you could do Zendikar without hedrons though. They are Zendikar. The reason why explorere wants to venture Zendikar is because mana is abundant and priceless treasures can be found. The land is dangerous to maneuver because of the hedrons sealed the Eldrazi away. Otherwise Zendikar would be as plain as Ixalan or Lorwyn.

Wizards could completely cut them but they would need to give us a good reason and I don't think there is one yet. However if we ever return, I think the hedrons would all be buried and long gone at that point.

I'd expect it on the basics, but you're right about the expeditions being out of place unless you have a theme cube. The duals ideally won't have it.

Really liking the design on that one. Gonna be a hit in all but the fastest decks, but can't imagine it being problematic.