Search results

  1. shamizy

    Sets [KTK] Khans of Tarkir Spoilers

    Geez, reanimating 2 two drops and getting a vigilant 2/2 for 4 is crazy value. It's like a better Ranger of Eos. Maybe if it was {2}{B}{W} as a 2/2 or {3}{B}{W} for a 3/3 it would be more fair. Way too splashy as is.
  2. shamizy

    Card/Deck +1/+1 Counters

    Why couldn't this have a more relevant body? As an 0/2 or an 0/3 I would have gone out of my way just to play it.
  3. shamizy

    Card/Deck Single Card Spotlight

    Every time I see this I think of what an abomination this was in Standard: Voice of Resurgence A 2 drop that makes 3 drops. For free. So dumb.
  4. shamizy

    Sets [KTK] Khans of Tarkir Spoilers

    Monastery Swiftspear {R} Haste, Prowess 1/2 Red gets a hasty 1/2 for {R} with potential to grow? Not bad.
  5. shamizy

    Sets [KTK] Khans of Tarkir Spoilers

    Oh man, Grim Haruspex is sweet. The art is amazing as well. Do want.
  6. shamizy

    Sets [KTK] Khans of Tarkir Spoilers

    He's basically a suicide attacker who can recur himself since he'll trigger Raid for the turn even if he's the only one attacking. This is one resilient mofo.
  7. shamizy

    Sets [KTK] Khans of Tarkir Spoilers

    The translation off MTGS for now: Bloodstained Hero can't block. Raid: - 1{B} : Return Bloodstained Hero from your graveyard to the battlefield. Activate this ability only if you attacked with a creature this turn I loooooooove this card. So much.
  8. shamizy

    Sets [KTK] Khans of Tarkir Spoilers

    Love Mighty Morphin Hydra, sweet art!
  9. shamizy

    Sets [KTK] Khans of Tarkir Spoilers

    Having Duress available at instant speed is pretty damn sweet. Love all three modes on Mardu Charm.
  10. shamizy

    Sets [KTK] Khans of Tarkir Spoilers

    I like the new Red 2-drop. Art is pretty sweet as well. Can't wait to pick up a foil copy for cheap.
  11. shamizy

    Sets [KTK] Khans of Tarkir Spoilers

    Bird looks solid, I just wish the art was better. You could have slapped this on some 2/3 common and called it a day.
  12. shamizy

    Sets [KTK] Khans of Tarkir Spoilers

    One more vote here for Chrono Trigger. Fun game, awesome soundtrack:
  13. shamizy

    Sets [KTK] Khans of Tarkir Spoilers

    I really wish this new Sorin was simply {2}{B}{B}. Cruel Feeding Bloodline Keeper The Abyss I would have loved to have him as my 2nd planeswalker in black alongside Lily :(
  14. shamizy

    Sets [KTK] Khans of Tarkir Spoilers

    New Raid spell is clearly for EDH when you have boatloads of mana late-game. Tripling a spell is so sweet there. Not very useful in Cube unless you pull off something like: Goblin Electromancer Incinerate {1}{R} {R} , Bolt you for 9?
  15. shamizy

    Sets [KTK] Khans of Tarkir Spoilers

    New Sorin:
  16. shamizy

    Sets [KTK] Khans of Tarkir Spoilers

    They so beautiful.
  17. shamizy

    Sets [KTK] Khans of Tarkir Spoilers

    Fetches are back. I am so happy that I can finally play Modern!
  18. shamizy

    General Best designed Magic card of all time

    Sakura-Tribe Elder Stapling a decent spell to a body seems to be really good most of the time.
  19. shamizy

    General Best designed Magic card of all time

    I'm a huge fan of Tamiyo, she's probably my favorite Magic card. Maybe not the best design ever for Magic cards, but I think she's a total home run as far as planeswalkers are concerned. Tamiyo, the Moon Sage She's everything I'd want from a planeswalker. Good enough to dominate certain...
  20. shamizy

    Article New Magic Block Structure

    So happy with this change. I'm all for going to different worlds more quickly and getting more interesting cards. I've been done with Theros block since BNG.
Top