Search results

  1. Velrun

    Sets [ELD] Throne of Eldraine

    Which ones?
  2. Velrun

    Sets [ELD] Throne of Eldraine

    Exactly. A joke. Right?
  3. Velrun

    Sets [ELD] Throne of Eldraine

    Wasn’t Monty Python a joke? Like a show that was suppose to make you laugh? And it didn’t feel very much like a fairy tale, did it? That would be my bet. It wasn’t even on the table because it doesn’t qualify.
  4. Velrun

    The Coliseum

    Looks good :)
  5. Velrun

    The Coliseum

    I strongly advice you to do that! Start crafting :) Also that sounds like a good idea with the classes. At least for a start. We started with something very similiar but as we grew use to the game, we decided we could optimize. And by that I don’t mean improve the beginner’s experience but...
  6. Velrun

    The Coliseum

    Very complicated to explain the rules, very simple to play with the rules :p I will try and write the rules down in an easier-to-understand way as soon as I can. If you have all the pieces ready, it feels very much like a simple board game of Magic: the Gathering. Your decisions really matter...
  7. Velrun

    Sets [ELD] Throne of Eldraine

    Here you go :) https://riptidelab.com/forum/threads/the-coliseum.2054/ It is very rough. Tons of rules to explain and this is my first thread created in the Cube Blogs. There aren't any pictures yet. I will update as we go along. Now the first sentences has been written :P In very, very...
  8. Velrun

    The Coliseum

    Allow me to direct you to the newest version of the Coliseum: https://riptidelab.com/forum/threads/the-coliseum.2715/
  9. Velrun

    Sets [ELD] Throne of Eldraine

    And for the third time in a row, the tokens are beautiful! https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/card-preview/tokens-throne-eldraine-2019-09-19
  10. Velrun

    Sets [ELD] Throne of Eldraine

    Yirk! Magic card frames for me.
  11. Velrun

    Sets [ELD] Throne of Eldraine

    Dude YES! That frame!! Although I also like many of the normal Adventure arts too.
  12. Velrun

    Sets [ELD] Throne of Eldraine

    Yup! What are the four? I have more than any previous set I remember.
  13. Velrun

    Sets [ELD] Throne of Eldraine

    I just cut Cathartic Reunion because it didn’t see play. Will an instant speed Tormenting Voice see play in cube?
  14. Velrun

    Sets [ELD] Throne of Eldraine

    I’ll have it ready for you as ASAP as possible.
  15. Velrun

    Sets [ELD] Throne of Eldraine

    I do not want to delude this thread even further and keep answering questions about legendary supertype. Everyone is welcome to PM me if they want :)
  16. Velrun

    Sets [ELD] Throne of Eldraine

    I’m not worried about any of it because we play a Rogue-like version of my cube now that is super fun. It includes cards getting banned and if any combo seems too strong, players will ban a combo piece. The playing field sort of evens out this way.
  17. Velrun

    Sets [ELD] Throne of Eldraine

    So this might actually be really good/obnoxious because it can create endless loops or simply combo with quite many cards. Cryptic Command Gush
  18. Velrun

    Sets [ELD] Throne of Eldraine

    I don’t mean to errata the past. Only I hope Wizards will do something about the legendary type in the future because it doesn’t make sense anymore. Just like they once decided to stop printing Lord cards and now they are instead printing Noble cards. If that solution works for them, great! I...
  19. Velrun

    Sets [ELD] Throne of Eldraine

    Yep and this is what we concluded yesterday. Then I brought up a new point. Maybe Wizards should redefine what it means to be legendary/not legendary since their current formula no longer works. See Dominaria for instance. They wanted Sagas to be legendary but admitted it would hurt sales so...
  20. Velrun

    Sets [ELD] Throne of Eldraine

    You’re confusing modern day technology (2019 tech) with Magic planes and what they can do. Also in our future we might but I doubt anyone would clone Donald. I hope you understood the underlying point.
Top