What TrainMaster said wasn’t the opposite of what Ondezeeboot is saying. Both can coexist in the same universe.
TrainMaster said that green is so much worse without 1cc ramp but Ondezeeboot has simply made everything else in his cube ALSO ‘so much worse’ which means green is doing fine even...
It might be very cool but I won’t run it because it is a little too below my power band. If Giant were at 6 mana I would appreciate it but it still wouldn’t synergize with anything interesting in my cube besides ramping.
A thing to note is the Basic land that is being fetched will enter the...
Upgrades!!
Now I have to check it out.
Dear Ben, I promise to keep paying you until I am 100 % confident that Cobra is now better and will stay this way. Sincerely, your oldest customer <3
While we are on jokes that nobody gets, can you guys please go one page back or click here and read my funny comment and then tell me how funny I am? :P
https://riptidelab.com/forum/threads/eld-throne-of-eldraine.2033/page-11#post-84865
For the record: I did not mention the keyword ‘Devotion’.
I mentioned Theros. If I should elaborate right now I would guess Theros 2.0 will have a focus on monocolored decks. They could bring back devotion or something else. Maybe a tweak on devotion that checks for colored mana in the casting...
It seems like you have already made your choice.
Allow me to share just one counter argument: Goblin Cratermaker can smash for 6 damage before it trades 1:1 with an enemy artifact. This is what is appealing to me. This is why I dislike cards like Manic Vandal where the card is either subpar or...
100 % test Giant Killer
It does sort of the same and thus deserves to be tested. I agree that it will most likely impose more decision making which is a good thing. I think you will really be able to feel that extra mana activation but I think you should test how a switch feels or include both...
Don’t worry. They will make better sense when Theros comes back around into Standard.
They will probably not be super powerful (They are uncommons after all) but they will make sense.
I am in love with this card.
For any of you who don’t know. I have a main cube and a secondary cube. My secondary cube is a Rogue-like experience for the three players and they all begin with (more or less) the same basic deck. I was looking for a red card that could be both be a spell for...
TrainmasterGT you must understand and accept that I do not write everything of importance every time I post a comment on this site. There is simply not enough time in my life to dedicate hours into every detail of a conversation like this. Not when I have an adult life with marriage and a...
Just take care :) If you are one of those people that like new shiny cards every expansion you will probably be pretty sad for your Knight tribal over the coming expansions. Typically Wizards would stop or almost stop printing good Knights for a time being after a set where Knights have been...