General CBS

Pretty unobtrusive overall; I just have to remember to whitelist CC on ad nauseum on my home computer now.

Website hosting costs are :oops: if $707 a month +other inputs isn't covering it, yeesh. I have absolutely no context for knowing one way or the other.

How much is the patreon?

Different tiers with options for $1, $5 and $15 right now. The perks you get with each tier as you move up are Patron-only channels on the discord ($1), ability to add cube to the rotating featured cube queue ($5) and the ability to submit high priority requests to the devs for implementation ($15).

I've been on the $5 tier for about a year now, well worth it for a site I use that frequently with constant features and improvements implemented on the regular.

I pay a small amount ($3) every month, but there are different tiers. My wife owns a fansite (unrelated to Magic) which is a pretty significant expense in our budget, so I empathize with them. Ads don't really pay much, and I believe that's more of a mitigation and incentive to becomes a Patreon. If you are a heavy user of CubeCobra and can afford to contribute, please throw in a few bucks!

I might patreon then. I’ve spend about 500$ for patreon (Champion) on Cube Tutor. As a Dane I am paying quite a lot more than the regular 5 each month due to taxes. I was told I should move my cube to Cobra because it was free. It has certainly made sense for over a year now.

I've asked before but I'll try one more time because we have had plenty of new faces since I last asked :D

I'm looking for a way to mark the cards in my cube. If I put different color sleeves on the cards, I can easily divide them into five different sections but we can't play with them shuffled together because the marks are visible from the back of the card and in the library.

Do you know of a way I can mark the cards in my cube (into five different categories) so they are clearly differently marked when viewing the cards from the front but not possible to notice from the back of the cards?

One idea is to use a sharpie/pen and simply draw/paint on the front of the sleeves. I am hoping for a better solution :p

I've asked before but I'll try one more time because we have had plenty of new faces since I last asked :D

I'm looking for a way to mark the cards in my cube. If I put different color sleeves on the cards, I can easily divide them into five different sections but we can't play with them shuffled together because the marks are visible from the back of the card and in the library.

Do you know of a way I can mark the cards in my cube (into five different categories) so they are clearly differently marked when viewing the cards from the front but not possible to notice from the back of the cards?

One idea is to use a sharpie/pen and simply draw/paint on the front of the sleeves. I am hoping for a better solution :p
Double sleeve, on the inner sleeve stick a small colored sticker on every card in the same spot for each card. Probably bottom left or maybe in the lower left half.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb

Found it!
Main tip is have an awesome wife.

As for details:
  • Take washi tape, cut into small strips, then small squares, then small triangles.
  • Use tweezers to stick the triangles in the inside of the sleeve.
  • Watch or listen to something while you're at it.
  • Put the stickers on occasionals, not on core, because the core is used much more often and its sleeves wear out faster.
See, I remembered the wife being mentioned, which is how I was able to find the post :D Pictures are two posts up from this one (which you should be able to jump to by clicking japahn's name).

Those are some useful answers!!
I think you have sold me on Japahn’s method.

May I ask what made you decide to put the washi tape at the top left corner of the cards? I am thinking of putting it at the bottom and let it go all the way from the left to the right which means it will cover up all the black with artist name and set number.