Congrats CML!

Grillo_Parlante

Contributor
Congrats, you played very well. Its good to see you having a positive experience.

Do you think that its that whip decks are very good, or that you are just very good at playing whip decks?

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Whip looks really strong in a field ill-equipped to kill artifacts or enchantments. I like how Den Protector can get it back, even if they kill it. There's a lot of redundancy in the deck, as long as you get the time to deploy.

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
I've been playing Sidisi Whip since Khans and it has always been such a great deck to play with game against everything. There are so many different ways you can build it too. Glad to see it come back into the spotlight, and to CML for getting it to that point.

ps. I don't know how big of a fan I am about the Den Protector/Deathmist Raptor metagame overlords. Hopefully they aren't the Sylvan Caryatid/Courser of Kruphix of the next rotation.

Chris Taylor

Contributor
I dunno, if I had to design a reward for people playing 8-12 copies of grey ogre in their standard deck, 3/3 deathtouches are a sweet one. Relevant at all stages, not too small to be ignored but not too big to get out of hand.
I kinda wish I could make raptor work in my cube, but that would require some serious overhaul given how slow morphs are

CML

Contributor
the forest has grown on me; i have grown on the forest; i am a fungi

deathmist is the piece of crap this deck needs. den protector is basically a 5-drop.

ive won 3 tourneys in a row that i've played whip; i am not good; whip is nuts

thanks again everyone. i will now write an article instead of updating my website or going on dates