General Distanced Drafting--Online Cube League

2020! What a year! It stinks, and not the least because we haven't been able to cube. Let's change that by cubing together separately.

I propose to draft someone's cube on the first Sunday of every month, probably around noon EST. Interested? If so, please sign up by posting here! This is NOT a request for hard commitment, but rather for interest.

I'll need to know your time zone, to help with scheduling, and your Discord name and ID number, so we can set up a channel to coordinate (PM me with these if you don't want them out in the thread, but please respond here as well; I feel like it will be easier to get more people if there's visible interest). We'll draft over XMage or a combination of Dr4ft and Cockatrice, the latter of which I've used to great success in a flashback draft group.

If you sign up, you'll get to nominate a cube to draft! We'll draft a different cube each month. Looking forward to actually playing with you all!

Julien Sauer #3355

Hey Ravnic, great to see renewed interest! This kind of died out due to life getting crazy, but I'll be wrapping up grad school admissions around the end of the month so we'll try to get things restarted for June.

i'd gladly join too when the time comes, Discord ID swoopydo#1519 .

Time zone does not really matter until i'll be allowed to work from home and i'll continue living as if i was a teenager.

(need sleep, send help)