General Fetchlands that grab wastes

Has anyone made fetchlands that grab U/C, W/C, B/C, G/C, and R/C?
If so, link me.

I suppose there should be a benefit for fetching a waste, other than it fetching a waste.

Let me know how absurd the idea is.

Chris Taylor

Contributor

(I think Chris made some color/wastes duals, but I could be wrong.)
Briefly, but they also were untapped scry lands, which might not be the intended power level here.

I can throw some together when I get home from work, or you can make some yourself with Magic Set Editor.
Art I usually find on the Imaginary Network subreddits (Google is your friend, I'm on an iPad here). Just be sure to credit the artist! (Which I always forget to do when I'm brainstorming a concept)

Briefly, but they also were untapped scry lands, which might not be the intended power level here.

I can throw some together when I get home from work, or you can make some yourself with Magic Set Editor.
Art I usually find on the Imaginary Network subreddits (Google is your friend, I'm on an iPad here). Just be sure to credit the artist! (Which I always forget to do when I'm brainstorming a concept)

Thanks very much, guys! If you plan on making them, i'll definitely add them. Are there many custom colorless cards out there?

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Okay, i'll pm him then. Thanks!

Here's the lands I toyed around with for my colorless project (between spoiler tags) that actually played great in playtesting. I tried a bunch more, but none came close in elegance and gameplay to these three. Corpsecopse Ruins didn't make it into the final iteration of the cube because I wanted more fetch interaction, but it's a good card. It does run into the same problems as Vivid lands, in that you have one land in your pile with counters on it, which is a bit annoying. Anyway, feel free to steal these ideas! I don't run all color pairs in my cube, so I don't have mockups for every color pair, but you're free to use the template!

Corpsecopse Ruins.jpg Soullit Trail.jpg Wooded Sinkhole.jpg

Okay, I must be getting old, because I thought from the title that this was proposing a fetchland that grabs wastelands. Whoops.

So did I.

Here's the lands I toyed around with for my colorless project (between spoiler tags) that actually played great in playtesting. I tried a bunch more, but none came close in elegance and gameplay to these three. Corpsecopse Ruins didn't make it into the final iteration of the cube because I wanted more fetch interaction, but it's a good card. It does run into the same problems as Vivid lands, in that you have one land in your pile with counters on it, which is a bit annoying. Anyway, feel free to steal these ideas! I don't run all color pairs in my cube, so I don't have mockups for every color pair, but you're free to use the template!

Oh man, that first land is great! It pulls so many of my nostalgia strings.