General Fight Club

Thanks. I may only have room for one and I was leaning Arbor. But I really like Llanowar from a nostalgic angle, so I don't know. I actually dislike Joraga as I've had him die to removal in response to level and I really hate losing essentially two turns to a darkblast. I was curious how others viewed it though.

Joraga died to removal too often in response to level-up, which was a massive feel-bad. Now that I've been toning down my cube, I've considered pulling her back in, but for now, I like Arbor for the upside with mana enchants/duals.

Thanks. I may only have room for one and I was leaning Arbor. But I really like Llanowar from a nostalgic angle, so I don't know. I actually dislike Joraga as I've had him die to removal in response to level and I really hate losing essentially two turns to a darkblast. I was curious how others viewed it though.

Yeah, I have too much nostalgia to ever cut Llanowar. If I had to choose I'd go with that, then Arbor second. Joraga seems technically strongest but is sort of inelegant as a card. In fact, I think it's time for me to bench Joraga for something more interesting.