General Forum upgrade: tomorrow at some point (Sunday, April 25th)

I'm admittedly having a difficult time differentiating read from unread threads. So imma +1 this

Exactly!
Especially when you’re on mobile.

Also I’ve noticed whenever I comment I have to use the button that makes my letters CAPITAL more often than before. An example could be whenever I hit enter (PC) or return (mobile) to move my curser two lines down to start a new section like now:

see. Small letter at the start of the sentence unless I do something about it.

James Stevenson

Steamflogger Boss
Staff member
It's weird, sometimes I look at it and it looks fine, other times I feel like this
1619594838045.png

I did play with the font-weight but it didn't make a visible difference. It's still on my mind, we'll get there!

Card image lists don't seem to work like before? I would use:

Code:
[ci]
Champion of the Parish
Thalia's Lieutenant
[/ci]

[ci=small]
Champion of the Parish
Thalia's Lieutenant
[/ci]

Doesn't seem to be working right now.

EDIT: Nevermind, I messed up when freetexting on a reply

James Stevenson

Steamflogger Boss
Staff member
I'll repeat my request to get ci, c, and cubedeck added to the shortcuts; like it was before. freehanding BB code can get tiring.
This is on my list. Ok, I should actually make a list. Let's see...
1. Easilier reading of unread thread titles
1. Bring back BBCode buttons boink
2. Maybe a different banner on mobile
3. Rewrite stuff to use Scryfall instead of deckbox
4. Look into hosting Jason's drafting apps
5. Anything else I forgot?
6. Why isn't there a button for numbering?

As for other requests, I hear ya, but I'm not making any promises!

Yeah I was looking for the numbered list function yesterday. Couldn't find one obviously, but I did learn that there's an "inline" spoiler function now. brushwagg Did that always exist?

Cool new feature I found--you can start writing a post on mobile, and then when you forget about it and go to re-write it on desktop, the draft is there waiting for you! Was this intended? Regardless, it's pretty neat.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Can we remove the "Last Edited" feature? I liked being able to go back and fix spelling mistakes on posts from two years ago without anyone noticing ;).
When I edit a post there's a checkbox that says 'edit silently' beneath it. Do you guys not have that? Is it admin only?