GBS

I still don't know if NY is part of new england or not. You'd think so. York is from England, but this one is a newer York, so it's probably in England 2.0. But maybe not!

Oh. Took me this long.

ha, I figured you were messing with me.

I still don't know if NY is part of new england or not. You'd think so. York is from England, but this one is a newer York, so it's probably in England 2.0. But maybe not!

New York is basically the gatekeeper to New England. You can't leave NE without crossing through NY (excluding Canadian travels). NE is comprised of Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.

James Stevenson

Steamflogger Boss
Staff member
Maybe I already asked... but I'm gunna head for Belgium tomorrow just to check out the pro tour. I know CML's gunna be there, anybody else? Sadly I can't tempt anyone with cube, I'm leaving it at home. I am bringing a kite, though! The weather better be good.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe I already asked... but I'm gunna head for Belgium tomorrow just to check out the pro tour. I know CML's gunna be there, anybody else? Sadly I can't tempt anyone with cube, I'm leaving it at home. I am bringing a kite, though! The weather better be good.

Weather is good today but shit tomorrow. You can borrow my cube if you need though.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Still alive, they've just now hit the 30 second barrier. But we're getting somewhere around 15k clicks a day, with millions of Reddit accounts (reportedly there were something like 3.2 million accounts active last month, but this is bound to get people using old alts).

It doesn't appear that it will be ending any time soon. At this rate I think it may well push into May...

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Still alive, they've just now hit the 30 second barrier. But we're getting somewhere around 15k clicks a day, with millions of Reddit accounts (reportedly there were something like 3.2 million accounts active last month, but this is bound to get people using old alts).

It doesn't appear that it will be ending any time soon. At this rate I think it may well push into May...

Heh... *push* :)

Pretty baffling. I'm curious what'll happen when it finally runs out. You can only click once, right? Though I heard rumors of workarounds...

James Stevenson

Steamflogger Boss
Staff member
Time to wait till May then, to get some dope low number. But actually I will forget. This is only mildly interesting. Twitch Plays pokemon beats everything. What a time that was to be alive!

CML

Contributor
emIpfQm.jpg