Graveyard Cube

Hey Guys,
I'm currently working on a graveyard themed cube. It's not finished at all and i'm still searching for cards. While UBG looks like having the best cards to ubuse their graveyard, red and white are having pretty bad options as far as i can tell.

Let's talk about some interesting keywords:
Mill yourself: Value engine, virtually draw cards, set up combos
-> Dredge, Lootings, Discard
Mill opponent: Counterspells, Removal to save yourself, wins against the mill yourself strategy
-> Mill Cards, Mill Creatures
Flashback: Recast your spells
Unearth: Agressive Strategy
Reanimation Spells: Griselbrand likes you.
Recursion Engines? (Recursion creatures, recursion spells, recursion enchantments/artifacts)
Sacrifice Engines? (M14 had a pretty good sacrifice archtype, maybe we can translate that into a complex archtype in my cube?)
-> Trigger Morbid

http://cubetutor.com/viewcube/8102 this will be the link for updates and current cards I'll already found and want to build in. The White and Red cards are not representative for the final version as far as i can tell.

lets talk about Flashback first:
Control cards:
Image.ashx
Image.ashx
Image.ashx
Image.ashx

Image.ashx
Image.ashx
Image.ashx
Image.ashx
silent_departure.jpg

Image.ashx

Image.ashx
Image.ashx
Image.ashx
Image.ashx
Image.ashx

Stuff to not be milled to death:
memorys_journey.jpg
krosan_reclamation.jpg

@Negativeview
im not sure if the whole Anger/Wonder etc cycle fits into the cube, but these two are definitely in. Thanks for reminding me of those.

Throw that Haakon in there. ;)

Wow i really like Coffin Queen and Doomed Necromancer, as they can be removed easily but have powerful impact.

Nice suggestions again, don't know why i didn't have them yet but didn't google for discard outlets yet. Izzet Charm, Careful Study and Faithless Looting are all in.

Colors would be black / green / red for the sacrifice theme. Discard most likely for black / red / blue