Graveyard Cube

necrotic_ooze.jpg

Does anybody have good combos with this bad dude, that don't go infinite? Can't find any that are not OP as hell.

Here is my perpetual cry of don't force it to combo, just go for value. If you're chucking loads of things in the graveyard anyway some of it will have activated abilities, and then this guy gets better just for existing. Don't feel you have to force combo to happen, combo is just synergy on mad steroids.

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
Someone asked for sac outlets?

I think all of these are playable, except maybe the Causes, but white sac outlets are a pretty shallow pool to draw from.

Bonus Graveyard Synergy!

Wow so many suggestions, thank you! Still don't know how big my cube will be. I definitely don't want to go higher than 450, that's for sure.

I decided to focus on having some more 2 offs and a birthing pod archtype, including 3 copies of said card:

There will be a human theme in white colors, including some hate for yards and Zombies.
champion_of_the_parish.jpg
champion_of_the_parish.jpg
elite_inquisitor.jpg
elite_inquisitor.jpg
stonecloaker.jpg
stonecloaker.jpg

While i am planning to include about 3-4 looting creatures (most likely Enclaved Cryptologist, Merfolk Looter and the flipping Civilized Scholar) and other discard outlets, i really like circular logic as a way to provide tempo. Might even be a 3-off.
circular_logic.jpg
circular_logic.jpg

Black has a zombie theme going on, that fodders around for the sacrifice archtype:
gravecrawler.jpg
gravecrawler.jpg

49.jpg
49.jpg

Red gets a sort of flashback, spell value theme:
young_pyromancer.jpg
young_pyromancer.jpg
faithless_looting.jpg
faithless_looting.jpg
burning_vengeance.jpg
burning_vengeance.jpg

That white flash gargoyle dude (can't remember the name) is sometimes removal + GY hate.
he's one of my 2-offs in the cube ;) i looked over the existing charms and found two: Jund and Naya Charm. the Problem is, that i don't like to have 3 colored cards while i don't have that much fixing.

Like sever the bloodline? I think in this cube it probably gets the nod over the newer gild

I don't think there's anything that says "choose one: terminate or relic of progenitus" IIRC

thanks, i missed sever the bloodline

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
he's one of my 2-offs in the cube ;) i looked over the existing charms and found two: Jund and Naya Charm. the Problem is, that i don't like to have 3 colored cards while i don't have that much fixing.

Uh, yeah, sorry for stating the obvious again. I don't really click on CubeTutor links before posting.