Card/Deck Heroic as a part of Spells Matter/Spellslingers

In the early stages of these forums, it was usual to open a thread to a topic, post some links to cards to start with and let the discussion happen. As my English isn't good enough for creating a good opening post, I'll do just that. :D

To achieve an environment where Heroic is playable, you need a certain powerlevel. That's why I didn't list cards like Niblis of Frost which are obv too strong.

I mainly listed enablers which I already find playable if you already toned down removal. There's lots of overlap with tokens and +1/+1 counters. Personally, I like implementing more tap-effects (especially ones that target(!) two or more creatures) and I already have toned down the power of my draw effects, which makes those cards even better (cantripping combat tricks, tap + investigate, rebound/flashback and Warriors' Lesson is very viable as a card draw). The only thing I'm still completely unsure about is Auras, and personally I would want to implement the archetype without them, as that is going too deep, and I generally don't like how buffing auras play in general. Pacifism is okay, though. ;)

Another question is if Young Pyromancer and Akroan Crusader can coexist. One is a 1drop (WITH BADASS ART) that needs a special condition to be fulfilled while the other just wants you casting spells (which is obv wayyy stronger). If Pyro should turn out to be too strong in an environment with toned down removal, that could be a possible switch, but personally I'm in doubt, as I find YP to be a very clean and fair design.

That's it from me, I hope that people feel motivated posting in a dedicated thread rather than discussing somewhere else.