General How often does your cube get drafted?

CML

Contributor
I've had the unfortunate experience of going into a gamestore to play magic and get paired against someone who was not born when I started playing Magic. And this was a couple of years ago.

you know, i usually hate kids, but i really like brilliant kids. i just started teaching piano to this 8yo girl and her pattern recognition abilities are exactly as insane as the linguists and other proponents of neuroplasticity allege, it makes me wonder "wtf i wish i was this cool / what am i doing with my life?" more than anything except reading the few good things i've written, which to be clear is a good feeling

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
The unpleasantness was the shock of realizing how much time had gone by and how old I had become, not having to play against a kid. I generally like kids, which is why I am a Children's Librarian, although I have found out from some of the more miserable members of the profession that those two things don't necessarily go together.

Chris Taylor

Contributor
@cbob: I'll be 30 in a few months.

@the OP: My answer is usually "whenever I have enough time". Ideally that would be once ever week or two, but I'm getting married in a month, so lately I haven't had as much time as I would like.

Cheers!
<-- Married last August

CML

Contributor
The unpleasantness was the shock of realizing how much time had gone by and how old I had become, not having to play against a kid. I generally like kids, which is why I am a Children's Librarian, although I have found out from some of the more miserable members of the profession that those two things don't necessarily go together.

STORYTIME

really i feel the oldest when i realize Kevin Durant is younger than me

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
it's probably between you and Calvin.. but Calvin isn't really 'here' so you win by default