General "Looking for a card"-Thread

About Eldraine I think they being adventures back. I also think they will put Sagas into this set. My guess is also they let battles sit this one out so they can being it back for Ixalan tribal wars.

About Eldraine I think they being adventures back. I also think they will put Sagas into this set. My guess is also they let battles sit this one out so they can being it back for Ixalan tribal wars.
I agree about Adventure and Battles. I do think we may see battles in the Lord of the Rings set, I think it makes thematic sense there. Ixalan may not have battles since the theme is apparently "underground" and not "tribal fued" like it was last time. I definitely agree battles will not be in Eldraine.

I agree about Adventure and Battles. I do think we may see battles in the Lord of the Rings set, I think it makes thematic sense there. Ixalan may not have battles since the theme is apparently "underground" and not "tribal fued" like it was last time. I definitely agree battles will not be in Eldraine.
Whoa whoa whoa, you're saying that you don't think we'll see battles in the set about knights? I think Eldraine is more about individual knights questing than big battles à la Agincourt, but even Arthurian legends culminate in a battle. That seems a far more natural home for them than in Ixalan.

Whoa whoa whoa, you're saying that you don't think we'll see battles in the set about knights? I think Eldraine is more about individual knights questing than big battles à la Agincourt, but even Arthurian legends culminate in a battle. That seems a far more natural home for them than in Ixalan.
The Knights are mostly dead at this point as the Court system was destroyed. I'm sure we'll see some Knights in the set but I think Wilds of Eldraine specifically is going to focus more on the fae folk.

Not to be a turbo-nerd, but I think a breakdown of the realm's power structure would likely lead to more battles, not fewer.

Skirmish or feud would be an interesting thing.

Maybe a feud can only be attacked by a single creature at a time, and that creature can only be blocked by a single creature?

I am looking for lower to middling power cards in black that want to be milled. Preferably something that can be used somewhat cheap, so something that I can use on turn three or four after casting an Undead Butler or Ransack the Lab on two and feel good about it.