General "Looking for a card"-Thread

Reclamation has been really strong for us, even before the life gain theme went in. It works great with both, dredge and sacrifice strategies, which are common for black in my meta. In the right deck, it is like a reuseable Eladamri's Call. In black. That gets the same creature again after it died. Just not from the deck. i hop you get me :D

My favorite target might be Gray Merchant of Asphodel ... muhaha

Mindshrieker is more like good stuff than a payoff for the top-of-library deck, like Conundrum Sphinx.

Djinn of Wishes is a fine card, but it's hard to label it as payoff, as sticking a 5-drop for long enough to activate its 4 mana ability is a fairly high bar.

I searched and couldn't find any good payoffs for it in blue, unfortunately. Predict, as a one shot, isn't a strong enough payoff. Perhaps you need to rely on other colors for this and let blue do the enabling only.

There aren't many choices when it comes to miracles though. In blue, you have a grand total of 3:

-Temporal Mastery (I don't really want people topdecking Time Walk in my format)
-Vanishment (this seems a bit lackluster, and any value tied up in its instant speed would most likely be lost when drawing it and using miracle. In my experience it is much easier to cast Set Adrift for {U})
-Devastation Tide (???)

To be honest, I have a lot of trouble evaluating Devastation Tide. Is it just a bad wrath that sometimes gives you a mana advantage? My strongest wrath is Starstorm. Is this anywhere in that ballpark?

Temporal Mastery is the best of the miracles because, like Velrun says, it require some build around. But it's still a card whose main appeal is being able to undercost it. Do you really want people to play random Time Walks? And keep in mind, it's one of those cards that people will put in their decks when they shouldn't hoping for the best, resulting in bad beats and dead draws.

I think Temporal Mastery is one of those kind of cards that could form the basis of an entire format, in order to make sure that it's playable in a enough diverse variety of decks.

Looking for Blink targets of the following varieties:
-White things that care about artifacts (other than the Splicers)
-Blue things that draw limited amounts of cards, are zombies, or care about artifacts (Not Wing Splicer or Whirler Rogue)
-Black things that are zombies or care about zombies.
-Red things that Deal Damage, Discard Cards, or care about Artifacts.
-Green things in general.

Please no gold.

gonna look for some of the less obvious ones...

is my favorite etb-draw-a-card dork right now. doesn't play defense as well, which i consider a feature not a bug.

has the bonus of going tall instead of wide if you have repeatable blink. makes 2 zombies for 2 mana.

is a sneaky blink target to reset Exert.

blinking this dude gets you another land out of him

white has thraben inspector for what you're looking for and that's it, basically.

if you have a bunch of baubles, but the power level seems so low..

I'm looking for cards that support GW decks but aren't gold cards. It seems to me, GW is one of the weakest colour pairings and lacks the best of both colours, with a handful of exceptions (Lands.dec). So I'm looking for generic cards that can help the pairing.