Card/Deck Low Power Card Spotlight

Every time you read Feldon, it does a different thing. That's probably because we shortcut cards a lot and Feldon does a lot of unusual things. Imagine it was:

1RR Filip of the Fourth Path
Legendary Creature - Human Artificer
1RR, T, exile a creature card from your graveyard: Create a token that's a copy of the exiled card. It gains haste until end of turn. At the beginning of your next end step, exile that token. Activate this ability any time you can cast a sorcery.

It's much, much worse in many different ways and still reads almost the same!

Are you trying to implement a lifegain theme?
Guess I'd go with straight BW there, as those have the most incidental lifegain and the most interesting payoffs.
Punishing Fire and Kavu Predator look just very narrow if you're not playing The Lifegain Cube.

btw what about the following

those three look like the strongest/most interesting ones. Did anyone already test them? They're quite mana intensive, but I see some decks that would want a recurrable threat/blocker that aren't black.

I tested the green and the blue one quite some time ago, no idea why I cut them. I like the green one the most I think, as that's where you can get the sweet landfall/loam synergies, as well as enchantment stuff.

Ok but there's a good card that enables the first two:
Image.ashx

Terror is too much for whatever power level this nonsense is.

Idea might not be too narrow. It's almost like haste tribal. There's plenty of good haste to run. It's a little awkward that it's kind of 3c if you want the Ambuscade redundancy on Forcemage.

Just Forcemage, Halana, Rhythm, and a bit of an emphasis on haste in red is pretty decent for this idea. I've always thought Ragebeast is an under appreciated card, as well.

EDIT:
Varying power levels of ETBs. Get supercharged with a +/+ enabler out.

This could be cool.

I think this could be a real deck. It only wants the Forcemage as a single slot dedicated to it. Beyond that, you get to run ETB fights and haste creatures. Those are playable anyways. The cost of including this is pretty low and it's a very cute synergy. I may look into it for my secondary cube.

At what point does this stop being a stone soup? :p Wouldn't a hasty RG deck potentially cut this card? I'm saying this as a person who has definitely also looked at this card before! While +3/+3 is a lot of extra stats, it happens occasionally, and the rest of the time you have a grey ogre. I guess it's sweet in a format where playing a grey ogre isn't the worst?