What bounce are people running? I currently have:
man-o'-war
Riftwing cloudskate
Tradewind rider
Venser, shaper savant
Cyclonic rift
Far/away
Recoil

I've been resisting cryptic command but will add it as soon as I get one and will probably be adding silent departure soon. Has anybody tried any of the following:
withdraw
Undo

Is repeal any good nowadays? into the roil is prob better right? I've seen real mixed reviews over crystal shard anybody like it? And why?

I run:
Double ManOWar, Cloudskate, Venser, Cyclonic Rift, Vapor Snag, into the roil, repulse, cryptic command.

Used to run withdraw/undo. Withdraw was the better of the two, undo always seemed a little clunky (mandatory two targets, sorcery, double blue cost), kinda just short of being awesome.

Crystal Shard is far too slow for the average cube environment these days.

Repeal has bonus points against tokens and I find to be more of a control card.

Chris Taylor

Contributor
crystal shard supports blink much better in peasant

once in my friend's peasant cube a guy had 1) counterspell + shard + archaemancer w/ a young pyromancer and guttersnipe out

images

CML

Contributor
Is that here because its a playable card from Prophecy or because it works well with blue mana denial?

Well, Terese Nielsen art, too ... in all seriousness the card is pretty miserable to play against, but y'all might like it. I think its power level is appropriate for Cubes Where People Cast Spells On-Curve, a unique feature of this forum

I'm hoping the U/B god (Ashiok?) will give some direction to this thread, since Ephara looks awesome too. I know she costs 4 and everything but I think U devotion just needs a little more support to work out. On the other hand, f taking out counters. I wanna add like 5 more and see what happens, and I think it'll be OK because the Cube decks here "do" enough to not be as vulnerable to a few counters as Grim Monolith Cubes*

*Though Grim Monolith is good at paying for mana leak