Card/Deck Mighty Morphing

Hey guys,
I'm considering adding in some morph creatures but I wouldn't want to have only a few due to it being really obvious which one is which. Which morph creatures would you consider runable?

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
I pretty much agree apart from Sagu Mauler. For one thing, I hardly know er, but really it's just a big ole tramply hexproof dork that ruins limited games.
So I thought, and I declined run it myself in the past, but others assured me this is actually a fun card. Supposedly hexproof is far less infuriating on nonsmall, nonevasive creatures. It's more akin to Simic Sky Swallower apparently.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
All of the common three-color morphs are also pretty decent, if you support those color combinations.

Ok, the rider is pretty iffy.

My cube already has a bunch of the mentioned cards (Off the top of my head Whisperwood, Cloudform, Mastery, All 6 two drop megamorphs, Exalted Angel, Sagu Mauler, Willbender, Rattleclaw, Deathmist, Morph Clone, Whipcorder, etc.)

My group and I have been enjoying the morph subtheme ever since Dragons of Tarkir. The real hidden gem though:

CML

Contributor
vesuvan shapeshifter, rattle, deathmist, ashcloud, mastery, whisperwood, and the five megamorphs is where i'm at right now. i'm not sure it makes deathmist powerful enough, but, i like all the other cards and don't think there are any others (not even exalted angel) that are a good power level fit for my cube.

Chris Taylor

Contributor
Man, doesn't deathmist raptor seem like a black card?
Except without all the usual downsides that come with being a black card? (Can't block, too small to break through blockers, color intensive, can't block when it comes back, etc)

I quite like Alphetto Exterminator.
I keep swinging hot and cold on the morph cards in my lower powered cube. You end up playing a lot because you want a signficant number to maximise deathmist raptor and for the 'bluffing' part of it but you end up with a lot of drivel which doens't necessarily synergise with the rest of your cards. It's like playing good stuff, without the necessarily being good.