General Modern Masters 2015 - Director's Cut

Whirler Rogue is veeeery tempting, but so strong that it could warp the limited format. Aeronaut Tinkerer is cool, but too similar to Cloud Elemental. Aspiring Aeronaut is probably too weak for this format. Courier's Capsule looks a bit weak as well, but I've never played with it, so I may be wrong.

I like M15's take on artifacts too. What do you think of replacing Qumulox with this? Beating down with Wayfarer's Bauble would be so cool.

Artificer's Epiphany can be run in any blue deck, while Thoughtcast is really only for decks with a lot of artifacts. Since we already have Faerie Mechanist and Somber Hoverguard which are unplayable outside artifacts, I'm inclined to make the change. Bonus points for being an instant, which helps counterspells (Mana Leak, Remand, Stoic Rebuttal) a lot.

What do you think of replacing ...

In my experience, once you've upgraded/changed more than a small amount of cards, you've really changed the environment. Is this project supposed to emulate MMA 2015 or just be inspired by it? If it is the former, the changes might not fall in line with your expectations. :(

Though, I cannot resist offering up cards if you're interested in editing a lot :) Ensoul Artifact requires a pretty big card population artifact commitment to be considered in the first five picks of a pack; I'd want incidental artifact makers, like investigators or splicers, to go with it. Here are "blue" artifact cards I have in one of my set cubes (in addition to Mechanist):

Also, you may find a bit of extra work during pack construction before meeting with drafters to improve the gameplay experience! I've been separating most of my set cubes into 15 "mini cubes": one per card slot in a pack. The number of copies of unique cards for each slot is determined by the rarity that it will contain. The colors contained within the slot are dependent on the rarity (rare slot has all colors, common probably has one color with perhaps a few artifact/gold). Unique cards are only in one slot to prevent 2+ copies in a single pack (unless a "foil" slot is warranted). I mean to write up the process more formally, but hopefully you will find some value in this ramble. :)