General Nominations for next cube to draft

Highball 4K when I finish it?

Otherwise, I like @inscho's Graveyard Combo Cube, @Onderzeeboot's Wheel of Change (although that one is a bit difficult to use on MTGO because of the customs), @SirFunchalot's Unpowered Fair Stuff, and @MinorBug's Gimmickless Unpowered are all cubes of which I would love to see some gameplay footage.

If you're interested in potential Arena content, I'm a fan of @Peter LaCara's Arena Cube and @ravnic's Arena Cube. I could play games for the stream too if you go this option and would like an additional player, as I have arena but not MTGO.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not actually sure how the Mox cube works. The Moxen aren't in the cubetutor list as far as I see, so there must be some other mechanism for distribution? I scanned the thread and couldn't quite find it.

Probably a (hidden) criterion for selection will be how easily I can acquire all the cards.

Oh, yeah I changed how it works. Now every drafter just gets two moxen of whatever color they like at the end of the draft. Gonna be too many random tix for MTGO. I vote for Inscho's!

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
I like all the suggested ideas. I am so up to try dbs's Mox Cube. To the people thinking that it will be too expensive, you don't know mtgo prices:

mox.png

But yeah, I am keen to do either Inscho's or Bonzo's as well. I'm pretty well loaded from my top 8 streaks in pauper, so I'm keen to splurge.