One Pack One Pick (p1p1 thread)

btw here's another pack:
r7gf5AS.jpg

Dom Harvey

Contributor
Mox Diamond is probably the best card, but I couldn't resist taking Mulldrifter (or Feldon/Pod if I was feeling adventurous)

Dom Harvey

Contributor
I really need to sort my Cube out and get it on CT/here, but I grabbed a pack to throw up (lands kept separately):

Saffra: Feldon, for the super fun (ps, that promo hero's downfall art is awesome!)

Dom: Crater Hellion for the red control... and yes, you need to upload your list on cubetutor!

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
It's been a while! It just so happens that I started a draft with a booster without any customs!

Quite a tough one!

I picked Drana, hoping to wheel a recursive one drop or the mask of memory, then fell asleep :)

Bitterblossom. Just because it wins every game you drop it T2, i don't want to play against it :)
After that pretty clearly jace for me.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Bitterblossom. Just because it wins every game you drop it T2, i don't want to play against it :)
After that pretty clearly jace for me.
I uh... What booster were you replying to? Because the four on this page don't have Bitterblossom in them >_< :)

idk i'm still on JVP (MV P(laneswalker)) there

also here's a spicy new photo pack to clear up confusion let's pick from this
sMTGtW6.jpg

Okay here's a curve ball for ye, a booster from my reject rare cube:

aQziMlIh.jpg

Phyrexian Lense would be good to keep me open, but Attrition and hoping to wheel cockroaches seems sweeter

Edit: i'm also trying to learn how to send links through mobile... Wasn't as easy as with cpu.
Here is the link if that picture doesn't work: http://imgur.com/aQziMlI

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Attrition seems like a bonkers card in a reject rare cube. Repeatable removal on a near unkillable permanent type (considering enchantment removal is pretty rare at rare).

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
Attrition seems like a bonkers card in a reject rare cube. Repeatable removal on a near unkillable permanent type (considering enchantment removal is pretty rare at rare).

and you can hope to wheel the Endless Cockroaches to go with your bonkers rare!

The only other card I would consider is Magus of the Wheel as it seems to have a pretty high power compared to the rest of the cards.
Void is rather tempting too due to what I would feel would be a lack of sweepers in the cube, but I can't justify picking a multi-colour card first.