Peasant Budget 360 Cube (old vs. new)

Peasant

At first I´ve to say, that I am very grateful for your help so far with my first cube.

I´m planning on a B-Cube (1 vs.1). The Cube should be peasant, because it is more budget-friendly ;) (At least for the moment)

http://www.cubetutor.com/visualspoiler/50659 (the list)

I want to lead the players with certain archetypes. Those are in general:

WR Boros -> Equipments (Artefact matters)
WG Selesnija -> Enchantments (Heroic, Totem Armor)
WU Azorius -> Heroic (Flashback, Rebound)
WB Orzhov -> Spirits (Humans, Soulshift)
RG Gruul -> Arcane/Spirits (Soulshift)
RU Izzet -> Spell matters (Flashback, Rebound, Storm)
RB Rakdos -> Hellbent/Madness
BG Golgari -> Undying/Unearth/Treshold (Grave matters)
BU Dimir -> Ninjutsu (Ninja)/Shadow/Fairies
UG Simic -> Counters (Evolve, Bolster, Graft…)

To be honest the construction was very diffcult, because this is my first peasant and non-singletoncube
There a whole bunch of cards, that I want to test in future. These will be in my sideboard very soon.

At the moment I don´t have the cube avaible. I want to improve it, before I will buy unnecessary cards. I possess a whole bunch of cards, so feel free to tag any card you like

Therefor I´ve a few questions. Every advice is helpful :)
1) I broke singleton for the first time. Do you think it is helpful to have more than two copies?What are your experiences?

2) Which cards should be more often in the cube? is e.g. a card that I strongly reconsider to play more often. Are there others?

3) I´m not sure about the archetypes. Especially enchantments and equipments seems a bit narrow. In peasant I can´t find so much synergies for Enchantressdecks. Should I go deeper into enchantments in black maybe? Grim Guardian It is also possible to have a enchantment/tokentheme e.g. with Fists of Ironwood

4) I´m aware of the fact that there are many construction zones (e.g. enough carddraw? manabase? to much removal? High quality of removal? ...) Are there any cards totally missing, that should be included? I couldn´t find a list of the most powerful peasantcards. Most important is that the card should be playable in one of the main archetypes.

5) I want to provide fooder for multicolorjunkies. Are there any Sunburst/Domain/Whatever-cards that lead people to it?

In general I want a synergybased Cube. There mustn´t be all the power cards in my cube.

We play in groups of 4-6 once a week? And have a fad for more styleintensive mechanics. The problem is that we do have a few less-experienced players.

If you need any more information feel free to ask. Although If you want to have your own cube drafted.

Grillo_Parlante

Contributor
The easiest thing to do would be to just copy the penny pincher cube, which will do everything you want on a budget, and I've even ran it in free-for-all multi-player environments and it checks out there. A lot of this looks like familiar territory.

Some commentary on specific archetypes though if you decide to invest the time in brewing up and tuning a unique list:

WR Boros -> Equipments (Artefact matters) You won't have enough density in equipment for this to work. I have a pretty robust artifact matters theme in the penny cube, and the bedrock for it are the splicers.

WG Selesnija -> Enchantments (Heroic, Totem Armor) Enchantments are interesting and something that could be fleshed out. I dabbled in it a bit, but it has a number of unique problems in the sense that those decks tend to want a critical mass of several divergent pieces, and they tend not to have great sifting tools, or fail somewhat in acquiring the necessary mass during the draft.

The enchantment creatures from theros block are also mostly rubbish, which limits how deep the deck can go. I found that having a small number of high impact or evasive heroic targets to invest in was better than providing a large number of heroic creatures. Totem armor can be fine, but you'll want to tune numbers to make sure it doesn't overwhelm removal. W/G works very smoothly as a +1 +1 counters theme.

WU Azorius -> Heroic (Flashback, Rebound) WU heroic I tried but ultimately ended up cutting. There isn't much in the way of impactful blue heroic creatures, and that really knocks the legs out from under the deck as far as cube is concerned.

WB Orzhov -> Spirits (Humans, Soulshift) Pretty skeptical of this. Its another critical mass deck, but the base stats on a lot of the creatures seems pretty poor, and I'm not sure the final payoff is really attractive.

RG Gruul -> Arcane/Spirits (Soulshift) The critical mass for this deck doesn't look to exist in these colors.

RU Izzet -> Spell matters (Flashback, Rebound, Storm) This seems ok, but is kind of just running off of a couple incentive cards: kiln fiend and stormchaser mage.

RB Rakdos -> Hellbent/Madness worth giving a whirl

BG Golgari -> Undying/Unearth/Treshold (Grave matters) Looks ok, but something you'll want to tweak

BU Dimir -> Ninjutsu (Ninja)/Shadow/Fairies Faeries tribal won't work as you lack the critical mass or payoff cards. Ninjutsu is really fun, but for that to work you need to make sure you have a density of evasive 3CC or less creatures that ETB. Shadow seems pretty unfun as a non-interactive mechanic.

UG Simic -> Counters (Evolve, Bolster, Graft…) G/W is actually a more natural fit for counters them, due to the wonderful outlast lords that khan's block provided.

Grillo_Parlante

Contributor
How about a UG or RG aggro-control deck built around ping effects and untappers?

the two goblins also benefit subtly from increases in power, which is a more tasteful way to introduce an "equipment matters" deck in R/G

Excellent equipment being

All of which you can grab with trinket mage, and works nicely in a sort of UG aggro-control deck.

Grillo_Parlante

Contributor
You also have big pinging effects that damage you like:

Which could couple pretty nicely for a low power R/B, R/G, or R/W life pay strategy.

Thanks for your helpful advice. Especially your statements about the archetypes.
All in all it should stay peasant, but there are a lot of interesting cards mentioned.
Pingers seems pretty interesting. I could think of a few pingers especially in red. I will think of a few new archetypes. UW Heroic seems worth a test, because a few drafters have built it (Although the best Aggroheroic creatures are in white).
Gruul could have a new identity. A few more evasion creatures for Gruul and GW Enchantress could be fun too. I thought of a Naya-Enchantress? We would have access to Archetype of Aggression + Everflame Eidolon + Forgeborn Oreads + Goblin Bombardment and your mentionings (If I would go deeper that way, I probably should add a few more lifegaineffects) + a lot of aggressive enchantments like Break through the line + Call of the Full Moon + Impact Tremors + Inferno Fist + Madcap Skills --> Maybe a bit to narrow?
Orzhov Spirits is kind of a pet archetype that should get the chance. Although I understand your objections.
Boros could have two or three identities: Tokens, lifegain + pingers, metalcraft/artifacttheme
Gruul could also be the Wolftribe. There are enough cards to have a fine tribe. Problem is the most cards don´t have tribeeffects in Peasant Full Moon's Rise + Immerwolf could be to narrow.
Simic seems like a counterbased theme (Old Ravnicablock graft-mechanic), but I see the point with the counterlords. I already have thought about them.

To summarize:

WR Boros -> Equipments (Artefact matters) --> Splicertokens? Pingers?
WG Selesnija -> Enchantments (Heroic, Totem Armor) --> More Heroic in green? Green does have a few midrangecreatures Centaur Battlemaster but not enough I guess! More counterbasethemed. More cards like Silhana Ledgewalker
WU Azorius -> Heroic (Flashback, Rebound) --> I give it a try.
WB Orzhov -> Spirits (Humans, Soulshift) --> Pet archetype
RG Gruul -> Arcane/Spirits (Soulshift) --> Wolfes (Synergies with other archetypes?)? Ping/Untap? (I guess there aren´t enough untappers in green and to costly in blue)
RU Izzet -> Spell matters (Flashback, Rebound, Storm) --> I give it a try
RB Rakdos -> Hellbent/Madness --> See above
BG Golgari -> Undying/Unearth/Treshold (Grave matters) --> A bit more focused (maybe cutting undying/threshold, but it synergises with countertheme)
BU Dimir -> Ninjutsu (Ninja)/Shadow/Fairies --> I would love to make a faerietribe work. The density could be to low. Maybe a few more evasioncreatures < 3 cmc
UG Simic -> Counters (Evolve, Bolster, Graft…) --> Should stay a countertheme, Simic is always a problem even in my A-Cube.

A few cards that should lead to two-colored decks

Crimson Muckwader + Jorubai Murk Lurker cycle + Wild Nacatl and friends