General Playable X Spells / Abilities

CML

Contributor
Aqua Teen Hunger Force can be really hilarious. It's very hit-or-miss however.

It's true that both countries can produce solid comedy. I have enjoyed almost everything mentioned above, though I will admit that I have a bit less experience with English comedy. Hot Fuzz is fucking fantastic.

I've most recently finished Eastbound and Down, which I really enjoyed. Somewhat comparable to Trailer Park Boys, in a good way. Speaking of which, we ought to give the Canadians some due credit here.

I have to plug my favorite movie of all time: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Having gone crazy myself I am a huge fan of both HST and Terry Gilliam. Cue the puns about Brazil Nuts and Brazilian Waxes

James Stevenson

Steamflogger Boss
Staff member
Terry Gilliam is so wonderful. Did any of you guys see The Zero Theorem? Thoughts? I feel like it was missing something. I dunno what. He took on the unanswerable question of the meaning of life (yes, he did direct that too), which he couldn't answer. Then the film kind of wandered around and I'm not really sure what I learned. At least Q makes the wrong decision with the girl, unlike every other film.

Terry Gilliam is so wonderful. Did any of you guys see The Zero Theorem? Thoughts? I feel like it was missing something. I dunno what. He took on the unanswerable question of the meaning of life (yes, he did direct that too), which he couldn't answer. Then the film kind of wandered around and I'm not really sure what I learned. At least Q makes the wrong decision with the girl, unlike every other film.

That's on my list of movies I need to watch. I'll get back to you in some future thread derailment.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Image.ashx

Rosheen???

Okay, probably not.