General Removing Green From Cube

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
I wonder if this needs to be true?

I think you can create variable player power games where it isn't true, but I also think the difficulty in doing so is directly proportional to the range of pregame options. Cubes by their very nature have massive amounts of them, so I don't thinks its going to happen.

And even if there isn't, the fact that there are so many options would lead to vastly different experiences for different players, so people would probably lead people to THINK that there is. A quick comparison of what's statistically successful and what the average player perceive as being "OP" in, say, League of Legends will quickly confirm this.

Chris Taylor

Contributor
If it's any condolence, tokens have set symbols.

Call of the herd a worldwake elephant, flashback a conspiracy elephant etc.

Most of my tokens are custom anyways :p

The card is at its best when you get 1 per land and a few extra for your other permanents, but I really like how my cube looks instead :(

This card just takes over games. It was too good in my wildly fluctuating power curve.

It is definitely one of the very best green cards in my list (with different basics), but it seemed to fit in very well with what the thread seemed to be looking for. It definitely is a unique, splashy effect in green :)