8 PM Belgium / 2PM Eastern / 11AM Pacific

Draft and Play
1) Jason Waddell
2) GenericZero
3) James Stevenson
4)

Draft Only
1)

Last time we had several people who jumped into our draft but didn't have time to play the games. This is perfectly fine, it's far more useful to draft with 8 then play with 4 than to just run a straight-up 4-man or whatever. If you can draft with us for 20 minutes or so we'd love to have you.

I was going to play in it for sure, but now I'm on the ropes. I hate being unable to participate regularly. Both times before when I wanted to play, shit came up. The first time my internet went down and last time I had to fill in for someone at work. I might be able to play tomorrow for at least the draft portion, but that all depends on whether or not my friend minds me sitting in front of his Mac for a while. I would be all set for tomorrow, too, but my girlfriend of the last 4 years just moved out and took the fucking laptop we both paid an equal share to get. That shit ain't hers! Where do women get off doing that kind of shit?

Ruining my online hobbies and shit....damn son....

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
I was going to play in it for sure, but now I'm on the ropes. I hate being unable to participate regularly. Both times before when I wanted to play, shit came up. The first time my internet went down and last time I had to fill in for someone at work. I might be able to play tomorrow for at least the draft portion, but that all depends on whether or not my friend minds me sitting in front of his Mac for a while. I would be all set for tomorrow, too, but my girlfriend of the last 4 years just moved out and took the fucking laptop we both paid an equal share to get. That shit ain't hers! Where do women get off doing that kind of shit?

Ruining my online hobbies and shit....damn son....

Ah, sorry to hear that. No worries if you have to drop, hope you get that all sorted out.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
We are starting this in an hourish, fellas (and lurking lady-fellas). If you want to join, post your Skype info in this thread.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
My games tonight were soooo much fun. I'm going to write a full CFB draft write-up. This is what I love about Magic. I was smiling the whole time. Epic games between me and James.

my 0-2 pile of burn

SB:
1 Dark Ritual
1 Joraga Treespeaker
1 Gravecrawler
1 Dark Confidant
1 Cultivate
1 Kodama's Reach
1 Life from the Loam
1 Krosan Tusker
1 Conundrum Sphinx
1 Stormblood Berserker