Site News RiptideLab on YouTube

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, I'm slowly getting a bit more comfortable talking to the camera, which feels very alien in a way. I found in this video I was able to 'be myself' a bit more, and I think it will become more natural over time. It still takes me an embarrassing number of retakes for most shots.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Look at this dude pumping out content daily. I give it 2 weeks until it peters out :p

I have more ideas for some articles, but I'm purposefully postponing them because I don't want to create any expectations that I'm going to write weekly articles :oops: It's probably not a bad advice to space them out a bit :D

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
I was wondering why you took so long to let the Sandwurm Convergence resolve XD
A little sad you didn't do game 3 as well.
Also, that's 3/3 games you've beaten me in video form. Looks like you are cherry picking games in your favour ;)

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
The losses will roll in soon! I kind of saw from the analytics that in the gameplay videos, almost nobody is watching past 12 minutes or so, so I'm trying to keep things on the shorter side for now.

Also most of Game 3 I think I was just bummed out that I couldn't revise my sideboard after clicking submit. I found out later (from you) that it was actually possible...

landofMordor

Administrator
My favorite part of the this vid is the cat at 1:35. Not to say the other parts weren't good, it's just that it can't compete with el gato!

landofMordor

Administrator
I also love the Ask Jeeves and zombie bits, and I want to quickly shout-out the massive improvements in video/audio quality since the first vids. Really appreciate this more free-form style of vid as a complement to channels like Cultic Cube. Thanks for the content!

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
I also love the Ask Jeeves and zombie bits, and I want to quickly shout-out the massive improvements in video/audio quality since the first vids. Really appreciate this more free-form style of vid as a complement to channels like Cultic Cube. Thanks for the content!

Thanks, this means a lot. The biggest disappointment for me was that the zombie footage came out so blurry. Normally my phone makes better videos, but I must have done something wrong with the settings. Will continue working on improving!