Administrator
Staff member
@Modin

I was looking through my junk pile of cards and look what I found:
fCmtpfu.jpg

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
Invited Jason to play a Cube draft with me on MTGO. There are 2 more cubes over the next 2 weeks and am looking forward to doing those as well. If anyone has any suggestions as to what they want they want from this sort of long-form content let me know. This of this like a VOD more than a youtube video for this first attempt. I cut out the deckbuilding process as it was a lot of dead air, I need to learn to talk about my cuts more if it is worth keeping that in.

I'll have a better microphone next time so I don't have to be so close to it (and you don't have to hear me breathing every now and then).

Chandra put up a valiant fight, but UB faeries is just so strong.

You are going to be updating the brackets at some point I'd assume? It's showing as a "preview" right now in challonge. Excited to see that sweet, sweet defeat marked on the bracket

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member

You are going to be updating the brackets at some point I'd assume? It's showing as a "preview" right now in challonge. Excited to see that sweet, sweet defeat marked on the bracket
I think I can't update the deck names once I 'start' the bracket, so I am waiting until I have all the decks.

Honestly it makes me pretty bummed to lose with somebody's deck and have it be out of the tourney.

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member

I'd think we will change the bracket once the entire round 1 is done. At the start of each video @Jason Waddell would talk about the bracket being in the description of the video (I assume). So just to prevent any spoilers of other videos I think that is the safe choice.

RIP Trainman

:marofl:
Speaking of RIP @TrainmasterGT they are the only one how hasn't submitted their Champions decklists.
Stop misting your Trains and get your decks in! *shakes fist*