Sets Seacoast Drake is the Best Card in M14

CML

Contributor
no no no you dont TAKE OUT more cheap creatures you add them so THERE ARE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE!!!

one does not simply cut a 3/2 for 1X. oh and has anyone been happy with the youth in cube? i always lost when i played her in ISD draft, which seems ridiculous.

i dont like voracious wurm. for all i know it could be busted in constructed. in cube it is a bear most likely. ajani's pridemate and kavu predator seem more reasonable in that vein

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I'm sure it is. Right now part of my design space is tied up with the sacrifice theme, so I have to use red two-drops that support that. If I was going for a more generic aggro plan the creature distribution would be different.

Chris Taylor

Contributor
Is frenzied goblin really that bad? I love having the effect reliably and I love that he's a 1 drop, since I don't see myself actually paying for the trigger early on (But hey, could be a thing)
I'm less excited that striker isn't always on when I need him to be.

Gore House and Cloistered Youth both feel nice in my cube. There's less ground stalls and giant spiders clogging up the ground, plus you actually have cards to support them, unlike ravnica/innistrad draft, where they just sat there not being a relevant creature

CML

Contributor
through that lens those creatures are super-sweet mr. waddell.

MWM is the red spectral procession