General Self-Sufficient Tribal Payoffs

I hate that card. It is ridiculously pushed and includes a lot of luck, and if you have it (hexproof immediately) it becomes the worst kind of GRBS.

Wort here can serve as a signal for spell-slinging in Red and Green, and lets you use Goblins to copy your red spells. It's not strictly speaking a tribal card, but you can tutor it up with Goblin Matron and that ability synergizes really well with spells that make Goblin tokens.

Also, funnily enough, I think there are a few Cat tribal pieces that are entirely fine on their own:

I'm kinda annoyed that Feline Sovereign has that trinket text ("Protection from Dogs"), but otherwise it's a pretty solid lord.

The frickin' flavor text on Qasali Slingers kills me :D

Not sure I ever realized that had reach. I'm very tempted to run it over acidic slime as an additional piece of defense against UW-Fliers.dec

But why are you listing the Steel Hellkite? It's ability only works with combat damage, so you can't activate it after using sarkhans -4.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
But why are you listing the Steel Hellkite? It's ability only works with combat damage, so you can't activate it after using sarkhans -4.

Only because they both featured in the same game. I had a 5/5 on the board, played Hellkite, pumped it, and shot James for 11 (exactsies).