Slovakattack's first cube attempt (Legacy-Lite?)

Question: How do people feel about Sidisi, Brood tyrant -> The Mimeoplasm?

I feel that there's a need for a card to hold the BUG pile together, and perhaps the Mimeoplasm is stronger than Sidisi? It's fairly trivial to stock your graveyard in this cube.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Question: How do people feel about Sidisi, Brood tyrant -> The Mimeoplasm?

I feel that there's a need for a card to hold the BUG pile together, and perhaps the Mimeoplasm is stronger than Sidisi? It's fairly trivial to stock your graveyard in this cube.
I tried out both, and Sidisi, Brood Tyrant >>> The Mimeoplasm :) Villainous Wealth, though, is a nice contender, especially if you run fast mana the likes of Worn Powerstone and Coalition Relic!

Good lord. I had a massive update written out, and accidentally deleted it before I could post it...

Short of it is, I haven't had the chance to physically proxy the cube yet, but I sat down with some friends and ran it through some simulators for about three hours straight. We found several things to be wrong with the cube, and I have made a new list in an effort to fix the issues. This current list is the one I am currently proxying up, and will hopefully be able to test out in 'paper' by next weekend.

Broadly speaking, the issues that I worked on are:

• Closing the power gulf between cards
  • Better seeding the cube with artifacts/rewards for making an artifact deck
  • Smoothing out overall cmcs
I have changed my forum sig. to the new list, and will update the OP shortly. Let me know what you think!