lilianaofthedarkrealms.jpg
--->
lilianaoftheveil.jpg
--->
lilianathelasthope.jpg
--->
professoronyx.jpg

Glow up of the century.

Liliana also looks super sickly in those first three cards, whereas Professor Onyx looks like she's eating three meals a day, bathing regularly, getting time to relax, not being tormented by demons, free of ancient cursed artifacts, etc.

-------

That is some heinous alternate art. Actually, on most of her cards I feel like Lili is drawn horribly. Onyx and Liliana, Waker of the Dead are hopefully an indication that they're moving in a more human direction on her depictions.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Is that just an instant kill when you target yourself?
Yes. Well, not instant, it's going to take a few copies, but it's a two card combo. I really don't know why they felt the need to include "or copy" there. It makes the mechanic more clunky. But I'm guessing we'll see something like replicate in the set or something.

I actually looked up cards with replicate on scryfall on sunday, because I want to include Stream of Thought to my cube and dislike having keywords only once in it. :D

EDIT: which is why I'm really looking forward to the spoilers of this set! might actually get better than I thought.

Ah, that's probably because the distinction between casting a spell card from exile vs copying a spell card in exile and casting the copy vs copying a spell in the stack is so confusing that it's easier to say "whenever you do one of those spell casty-things". I wouldn't take it as a sign of incoming replicate or storm.

They don't use that 'or copy' vernacular on the myriad other cards that reference instants or sorceries, so I'm not so sure it's just for rules confusion. It could be a new mechanic that involves copying of a spell in a less direct way than replicate or storm, but see no reason why it can't be replicate. It's at 5 on the storm scale, which implies it's decently open for reuse.