General Templating Workshop

I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread for those seeking feedback on correct templating. When you have got a custom card almost complete, sometimes it's a good idea to have someone else do a pass over it for correct wording, grammar check etc.

You don't have to put an image up, but you are more than welcome to.

I hope this can benefit us here :)

___

Example

Is this the correct templating for:

As long as you control another multicolored permanent, CARDNAME gets +1/+1 and has “CARDNAME can’t be blocked except by two or more creatures.”
?

Hymn in Blood
BB Sorcery
Target player draws two cards and loses 2 life.
Miracle -- Instead, target player discards two cards at random.
I love this idea, but I cant figure out how to properly template it. I'd like it to work within the confines of the existing Miracle mechanic, so that there aren't annoying rules interactions to deal with.... this is the best i've come up with:

Will of the AEther 1U
Sorcery
Return target creature to its owner’s hand. If you paid the miracle cost for Will of the Æther, take an extra turn after this one instead.
Miracle UU

It's kinda awkward.... and i'm not even sure this works in the rules like i want it to.

Chris Taylor

Contributor
Perhaps an elegant way to template these are
A) have them all be sorceries with miracle, and
B) have the alt text trigger if cast during your draw phase.

I mean sure there's some previously unintended hypersonic dragon interactions, but that could be cool

Just be sure to have the different modes on different lines, so it's more clear it does something different.
Will of the AEther 1U
Sorcery
Return target creature to its owner’s hand.
If you paid the miracle cost for Will of the Æther, take an extra turn after this one instead.
Miracle UU

A small change, but I think it helps a lot