General The Draft Exchange

Drafted Miasmir

p1p1: Clan Defiance...there's a fireball also in the pack (I know what I must do)
p1p2: Overgrowth
p1p3: Prismatic Lens
p1p9: There's the Fireball :mad:
p2p3: Pyromancer's Goggles :mad::mad:

Fireballs from CubeTutor.com

This is a large cube so I'm not sure if you can chalk it up to that or not, but there was a ton of mana acceleration and a ton of curve toppers. So many that I couldn't squeeze them all in. Only one of the many customs was helpful for my deck which was Incendiary Commander an 4RR 4/5 creature with haste and ETBs one option of Incendiary Command's text. Attached here. If there's a better way to post customs, let me know.

Attachments

• 1533687750194_Incendiary Commander (Copy).jpg
    1533687750194_Incendiary Commander (Copy).jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 8
Drafting Inschos now ...

"Crush them!" - Borborygmos from CubeTutor.com

P1p1 Mimic Hat into E-Wit, heading towards value town. But then I got a Sneak Attack and shortly after a Pattern of Rebirth, and cheating out Bobo 2 became a real alternative. I also have nice synergies with Gargadon +Wildfire/Smokestack to cut my opponent off of resources and kill him with a nice 9/7 haste. A really multidimensional deck and pretty tricky too for Gruul. I like that. Oh and lots of great options in sideboard, could easily adapt the deck to many opponents.

Next hooman, please draft my main cube, thank you!

I assume your casual cube is your main cube? That's what I drafted...

p1p1: Haunted Plate Mail (need to see where this is going)
p1p2: Fact or Fiction
p1p3: Psychatog (okay, that's where it's going)

Drafted Loners....was a little short on playables, but I think it came out okay.

Loners from CubeTutor.com

Would've loved to grab that Guardian Idol or some accelerations. I might get rolled pretty early.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Drafted the graveyard combo cube!

Onderzeeboot's draft of Graveyard Combo Cube on 14/08/2018 from CubeTutor.com

So after p1p1 Tezz, p1p2 Strix, and p1p3 Welder, the signs were clear! I mean, I could probably have pivoted in something less... less forced, but I was already there, you know? Sadly didn't pick up enough instants to feed the blue Gearhulk, and I imagine Tezz is on -1 duty most of the time as well, but I'm pretty sure I'ld play some epic games with this list nonetheless! There's some interesting cards in the sideboard as well, that I could almost make work, like the Archfiend of Ifnir, but with only three discard outlets, that one didn't feel entirely at home either. Anyway, there's enough cards in the sideboard that others might have played maindeck, because there's a lot of ways to build the pool that I drafted, I feel. Like, would you play the Trinket mage with the equipment package? The double blue Whirler Rogue? Questions, questions! I think it's pretty cool that the correct answer isn't clear to me! :)

Drafted the Magic Crumble Pie Cube:

WB Dusk to Dawn Aggro from CubeTutor.com

p1p1: Seeker of the Way
p1p2: Polluted Delta
p1p3: Godless Shrine

My first pack did not go very well, I tried to stay pretty open, taking lands, and ended up with a solid basis for an Esper mana base and saw a pick 5 Zur The Enchanter. Being the Johnny that I am, my eyes got wide, but I didn't get any Zur targets throughout the rest of the pack. I then got a pack 2 pick 1 Bygone Bishop, and, with Seeker of the Way, Selfless Spirit, and Adorned Pouncer already in my pool, started focusing on putting together a weenie aggro deck, which really solidified when I got saw Dusk // Dawn pack 2 pick 2.

Gameplan is pretty much to curve out and get as much damage in as possible then put the opponent away with with either a well timed Inspired Charge, going horizontal with Mikaeus, the Lunarch, or firing off a backbreaking Dusk // Dawn

Not sure how well situated a deck like this would be in your environment, but I'm happy with what I came out with, especially considering how unfocused my pile of cards was after pack 1.

Seems like a really fun cube!

drafted Rowans

p1p1: Descrated Tomb
p1p2: Scrapheap Scrounger
p1p3: Golgari Thug
p1p4: Diabolic Intent
p1p5: Tragic Slip
p1p6: Braids, Cabal Minion

At this point I just decide for force mono black stax.....and I think it turned out pretty well!

Mono Black Stax from CubeTutor.com

I'm a big fan of the Shred Memory as tutor, or pump out a bunch of tokens with Descrated Tomb...I didn't get any juicy transmute targets, but I can see the potential is there. Profane Command would be a cool target.

Looking at the deck, it's pretty obvious that I forced it a bit...I'm lean on creatures. Probably should run Ishkanah out of the sideboard. Have you considered Eternal Scourge? It'd be awesome in this deck.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Drafted inscho's again! Since I drafted a Grixis deck last time, I decided to force Selesnya this time, to see what that deck would/could look like.

Onderzeeboot's draft of Graveyard Combo Cube on 28/08/2018 from CubeTutor.com

Paralax Wave is such a cool card, I cut it because fading is a complex mechanic, but I added Tangle Wire back in a while ago, so I'll look if I can make some room. Card just has so much play to it! I don't have too many ways to abuse it myself, but it's always fine as just a way to save your own creatures from removal spells and a way to push damage through. Card is leaning a bit too heavy on some key cards to get ahead in Smokestack and Cataclysm shenanigans, but the Survival of the Fittest acts as a tutor for some of the more important creatures in my deck (plus it pitches Adorned Pouncer and Vengevine to the yard / discards useless mana dorks and small creatures for more relevant stuff in the late game). Looks like there's enough stuff going on that piloting this deck would be a fun experience!

Drafting the crumble pie ...

Green-White Wheenie from CubeTutor.com

P1P1 was Thalia, attempting to not draft some graveyard deck this time. I followed it up with Dryad Militant, Bygone Bishop, Duskwatch Recruiter, pulling me into the direction of drafting cheap, efficient creatures. I didn't quite get there with the humans or the +1/+1 counters theme sadly, but still I am happy with this. I got everything a nice and interesting aggro deck could ask for.

To the next human, my cube is about to get re-structured, so please draft from this link instead:

http://www.cubetutor.com/draft/114955

It is still not 100% done yet, so every feedback is highly appreciated and could be really impactful for us :)

Drafting the crumble pie ...
To the next human, my cube is about to get re-structured, so please draft from this link instead:

It is still not 100% done yet, so every feedback is highly appreciated and could be really impactful for us :)

I wrote out a quick draft play-by-play for you. Hope it's helpful!

I started with a Lightning Bolt and was hoping to end up in something aggressive. As I looked at the next pack and saw bouncelands, midrange beef, and combo shit, I decided Bolt is probably better as premium removal. I really like playing midrange beef piles, so I snapped up a Stomping Ground. I saw an early Wildfire but I don't like to go in on stuff like that so early, so I grabbed a Steam Vents and then a Fanatic of Xenagos. I pick lands pretty highly when I'm in a new cube.

Werebear and Overrun are auto-includes in the archetype I think I'd have the most fun playing, so I snap them up too. There's a moment of deliberation between p1p7 Courser of Kruphix, Utopia Sprawl, and Awakening Zone, but I audible into Courser because I think it's good to have beef and CA in one package. also big butt horse lady

When the wheel comes, I gobble up Captain Lannery Storm (threat + ramp), Thrashing Brontodon (threat + answer), and then I have the dilemma: Counterspell or Shivan Dragon? I think probably I can't make UU, so it's 1993 again, baby.

Pack two has some standout picks that don't go in my deck and then a bunch of cards that do, but which I'd rather not first-pick. I settle on Wash Out because it's strong and splashable. Pretty sure I'm in RUG midrange/tempo now, so I follow up with Rushing River, Izzet Signet, Birds, Faithless Looting, and then I'm torn between Arbor Elf and Ant Queen for p2p7. I'm still annoyed I didn't take Utopia Sprawl, so it ends up being the dork. On the wheel, I get more lands and a Wickerbough Elder.

Pack three! It's an easy Genesis here. I have a fair bit of value now so I'm going to look to shore up my 3-4 mana beaters and one-drops. P3P2 isn't really in my colours or plan, but Ray of Command seems pretty workable. I follow up with Abrade, Riftwing Cloudskate, Siege-Gang Commander so I can make sure I'm going wide for Overrun, and then I pick up more fixing and removal. I slam a late Bonesplitter, and then it's Memory Lapse, Sprout Swarm, and finally Spider Spawning, which I check to see if I can splash (nope). Bonehoard kind of does the same thing anyway?

I decided to go 16 lands (2 karoos), and it ended up as this midrange pile:

RGu beef from CubeTutor.com

Please draft my main cube here:
http://www.cubetutor.com/draft/4863

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Drafting Safra's!

P1p1 I'm staring at Cast Down and Shriekmaw, two premium removal spells, but come on, there's a Hangarback Walker, and everybody knows building thopters and fiddling around with +1/+1 counters is more fun than single target removal spells!
P1p2 has some excellent options, Lyra Dawnbringer, Mulldrifter, Knight of the Reliquary. I pass a juicy Gurmag Angler, so mental note that I'm not black. Who can resist card advantage, right? Lyra is just a big, dumb beater, I'll figure out how to beat her later.
P1p3 I have the choice to add some fantastic colorless cards. All is Dust and Lodestone Golem stand out. Or I could cement myself in blue, which might be more important. Chart the Course, Venser, Shaper Savant, and Icefall Regent are all adequate picks. You know, I already got two expensive spells, so let's go with the Swiss Army knife that counters and bounces with the best of them!
P1p4 comes around, and all I think is crap. I could have been a cool UB control deck by now. Hostage Taker looks like a mighty fine splash, honestly. Other than that, only Shelldock Isle, Terminus, and Life from the Loam are standing out. I'm not looking like a Loam deck so far, but wrath effects are sort of okay, even if they tuck? I don't want to tuck my Hangarback though. You know what, picking lands is always good! I'll go with the Isle then.
P1p5 looks interesting, with three solid options: Ral Zarek, Day of Judgment, and Academy Ruins. Hmm... Destroying a Hangarback is a lot better than tucking it, and having some way to clear big, dumb angels is appreciated. Oh right, I passed a white bomb. I've got no way to protect a planeswalker so far, so I don't know how good Ral is. Besides, the red artifact cards return Hangarback from the graveyard to the battlefield, which isn't much help. Ruins then? Nah, it's time for some mass removal!
P1p6 I pass the Arid Mesa in favor of a Paladium Golem, that's another answer! (It's a custom 5/7 for 7 that destroys a nonland permanent when it etb or dies.)
P1p7 I'm surprised to see Leyline Angler, a card I think I designed once? Cool! It's green though, and cares about enchantments, which I don't. I'm miffed to see a Noxious Gearhulk still in the pack, but I ignored black hard so far, so Filigree Familiar it is.
The rest of p1 gives me Perilous Myr, Thalia, Heretic Cathar, Shardless Agent, All is Dust, Skaab Ruinator, Abandoned Pasture, Dryad Militant, Xathrid Necromancer.

So, after p1, it looks like I definitely should have been black, but oh well. I got some solid artifacts, two sweepers, and not a lot else. Let's go!

P2p1 Easy Flooded Strand.
P2p2 Look at that Trading Post! Ignoring Militia Bugler, which actually looks quite good, maybe it will wheel? Wait, isn't Trading Post more likely to wheel? Ok, I'm taking a gamble, pick up the Bugler. It can find me Mulldrifter, Hangarback, Venser, Perilous Myr, and Filigree Familiar already!
P2p3 Dragonlord Silumgar staring at me like: "Are you regretting your life's choices already?" Motherfucker. Unexpectedly Absent and Gifts Ungiven aren't doing much for me though, I don't have an Unburial Rites or some other nonsense to juice up that Gifts anyway, maybe I pick up that smug dragon and see if I can splash it.
P2p4 Oh shit, Unburial Rites. Of course. Also Keiga and Whirler Rogue. And Cataclysm, but I'm a bit too mana hungry for that shit. Ok, Whirler fits the team and is Bugler-compatible!
P2p5 You know what else is Bugler-compatible? Clones baby! Specifically, Stunt Double.
P2p6 Nice, Reflector Mage!
P2p7 gives me some options to choose a path. Forsake the Worldy is a nice answer that's never dead, but it's not remotely the most exciting option. Neither is Eternal Dragon, or Containment Priest. No, I can go more aggro by picking up a Champion of the Parish, to go with the nice amount of humans I already have, or I can go control, by picking up the Supreme Verdict. Yeah, it's gotta be Verdict, right?
The rest of p2 gives me Stinkweed Imp, Impulse, Trading Post (haha!), Unexpectedly Absent, Cataclysm (ignoring a Keiga, I have two Wraths now), Abandoned Clearing, Rancor, Apostates of the Forge.

Okay, okay, looking better now!

P3p1 has some lands, a Dissolve, a Compulsive Research... yeah, whatever. Brightling looks exceedingly good in a deck with two Wraths!
P3p2 has some cool Eldrazi, but my colorless fixing isn't that hot. Huh, fixing. What's good with Wrath effects? Celestial Colonnade is!
P3p3 So, Tundra is a great pick right, except... How are you going to finish a game after wrathing away everything? Perchance there's a solid planeswalker I could pick up? Something like... I don't know, Ugin?
P3p4 is a little bit less exciting. Seal Away is at odds with my mass removal, I'll speculate on a Thought-Knot Seer (wait, there's multiples of those in the cube?!)
P3p5 Has some options. Another Eldrazi, a Reveillark, a Spell Snare, a Pick the Wrong Fight, and a Spell Queller. I think the pick's between Reveillark and Spell Queller. As much as I would love the Queller, I think some recursion is better.
P3p6 has me picking an Aethersphere Harvester over Remand.
P3p7 greets me warmly with a Cleansing Nova :)
The rest of p3 gives me Valorous Stance, Dissolve, Temple of Enlightenment, Wall of Omens, Become Immense, Spell Queller (I'm like... What?), Remand (I'm like... Whaaaaaaaat!), Entomb.

Edit: Holy shit, pack 3 was incredibly generous to me! 12 cards ended up in my deck!

Will build deck later :)

Later....

Onderzeeboot's draft of Sharzad on 29/08/2018 from CubeTutor.com

The Spine of Ish Sah is Palladium Golem, the 5/7 artifact creature for 7 that destroys a nonland permanent on etb and dies.
The Shefet Dunes is Abandoned Pasture, a Plains That also taps for {c} and scries 1 on etb.

This honestly looks like a blast to play. The creatures are pretty anemic for the most part, but there's plenty of synergy in lots of subtle directions. Sticky creatures, light recursion, Stunt Double shenanigans. Love it!

Wow, thanks Safra, that is really helpful and super cool to get that kind of insight!
FYI, there is something more aggressive possible, but it is either heavy red, heavy white, or both red and white mainly. I opted Gruul to be more of a midrange beatdown deck, just like the one you drafted! The deck looks nice and the draft write up is a nice way to do this. I'm going to do the same now, with Onderzeboots again :)

P1P1 I see a lot of Gold, which I dislike to firstpick, but there is a very appealing Pia and Kiran Nalaar, so I pick them and cross my fingers to wheel the Perilous Myr. I follow it up with Bonesplitter, which is an artifact but could also go into red aggro with Pia and Kiran as my Curvetopper. Then I go with a Thunderbreak Regent over Gridlock, which didn't seem to fit my first picks.

I continue to Pick Porcelain Legionnaire and Bomat Courier, maybe both is possible, aggro and artifacts matter? I don't wheel the Myr but I get a Steel Overseer, that I barely noticed on the first pick.

P1P2 I get a perfectly fitting Tangle Wire for my deck, hoping to wheel Thriving Grubs or Walking Ballista. Then Cief of the Foundy from an unexiting pack, not sure if I will have enough actual artifact bodies for it to be good. Pick 4 and 5 I get Snape Thopter and Smuggler's Copter, raising the Chiefs chances. I manage to wheel the Grubs and get a few lae aggro fillers like my beloved Frenzied Goblin.

P1P3 I choose Aether Chaser over Angel of Invention, because I wanna try to keep the curve low. I'm pretty sold on Boros Aggrofacts now and my next few picks are pretty streamlined and unexiting. Really happy about a pick 6 Lodestone Golem though. I wheel the Angel of Invention as a curvetopper too!

In the end, I'm a bit worried about my 8/8 mana base, cause I saw exactly zero Boros fixing lands, and I would trade a lot for a nice Cranial Plating, but anyway, that deck seems like a lot of fun and appears to be a well-supported theme.

PS. I just realized Boros is not even a supported color cobination in your cube. Than I probably couldn't ask for more :D

Boros Aggrofacts from CubeTutor.com

Next humanoid, please draft this under-construction-version of my main cube:

I overhauled it, so that every guild has a main common archetype to share, which leads t environment with 14 clear supported archetypes and many ways to mix and bleed them into each other. It is almost done, but not quite, so halp please

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
PS. I just realized Boros is not even a supported color cobination in your cube. Than I probably couldn't ask for more :D
Haha, yeah, it's always a blast when these off-color decks come together, because they're usually doing something unique, but the mana is going to be shit indeed :') I have to be honest though, the deck looks sweet!

Next humanoid, please draft this under-construction-version of my main cube:

I overhauled it, so that every guild has a main common archetype to share, which leads t environment with 14 clear supported archetypes and many ways to mix and bleed them into each other. It is almost done, but not quite, so halp please

Hi Ravnic! I drafted yours again.

P1P1 I'm torn between Worn Powerstone (the strongest card?) and Mystical Tutor (I sure do love toolboxes!). I go M-Tutor into Bolt, Azorius Signet, and P1P4 I see Rise From the Tides. Aha! I think. Spells-matter, maybe jeskai control. An early 3rd splash into Roil Spout and Wildfire tells me I have a great deck ahead of me; if I can get the right balance of pieces. From there it's a criminally-late P1P7 Upheaval, a bounceland, Arrest, and then some filler.

Pack two! Enlightened Tutor is really tempting, but this is the wrong deck for it. I settle on a P2P1 Earthquake, but I can't shake the nagging feeling I should've gone for the Grand Coliseum. Oops, I'll find more fixing later. I don't think I can cast literal Counterspell early, but I'd love to be able to hold it up in the mid- or late-game, so I grab that next. Then it's Fog Bank (hope I can wheel Cloudblazer - probably can't). I see Guttersnipe, but I'm trying to be more about stalling until a 6-mana finisher lands, so that's no good unfortunately. I guess it's Rushing River. Feels bad, man.

Pacifism and Mnem Wall are solid roleplayers, so that's P2P5-6. Finally a dual! I eagerly gobble up Hallowed Fountain p2p7, even over Brago, who feels kind of middling in this archetype. It's followed by Mystic Monastery and suddenly everything's coming up Milhouse. I managed to wheel Cloudblazer after all! I close out the pack with some filler and another bounceland.

P3P1 is an underwhelming Memory Lapse (the only other real option was Shivan Reef...). I spend my early picks on draw and counterspells, then find a P3P5 Crystal Shard. Wrong deck again, but there's something to be said for not letting them tap out for the rest of the game, so I grab it as a stall tool.

Here's where I ended up (16 lands, 2 karoos):

jeskai Wildfire / Tides / Upheaval from CubeTutor.com

A note: I really like the synergy here between the Pacifism effects and Upheaval / Wildfire etc. I was worried that being in White would be a drawback - bouncing my own o-rings, etc - but having Pacifism and Arrest instead of exile effects made me happy to lean into the Upheaval archetype. I don't really have any game winning threats, so I don't think this would've done that well, but there's something to be said for Rise from the Tides recursion, and M Tutor should make that more consistent.

Here's my draft link:
http://cubetutor.com/draft/4863

That's a sweet deck. I'm just not sure, if you're good to go with 16 lands, with Upheaval and Wildfire. Considering you have other ways to utilize/filter them (Compulsive, River and Spout), I would prefer even 18.

Thank you alot for that insight, I will draft yours now ...

P1P1 I'm looking at a few goodies like LftL, Vivien Reid, Smuggler's Copter and Academy Ruins. In the end, I settle on just picking a Wooded Foothills, which would keep me open and work extra duty in case the Loam wheels. Next pack is pretty unexiting, so I follow it up with a Misty Rainforest. See little green, but I then get a nice Tasigur, which could also fit a Loam deck eventually. Then a Tropical over Polluted Delta/Dark-Dweller Oracle. Pick 7 Ramunap Excavator makes me super happy and then I'm even wheeling that LftL, wow! I end the round with a few good fillers like Coiling Oracle and Hissing Quagmire.

P1P2 I start with an easy Flooded Strand, Fetches will be goooood here. Utopia Sprawl and Enclave Cryptologist are two good early drops, that help me play my stuff, and they are both in the colors, I feel pretty set in by now. Because of the play-guaratee I also pick Courser over Bob pick 4. A Grim Flayer next makes black more likely though. Then Sylvan Safekeeper over Chart a Course. I don't manage to wheel a lot of exiting stuff, but I get a late Hedron Crab, which could be awesome for both, filling my graveyard or finishing an opponent with constant land drops, cool!

P1P3 Verdant Catacombs! But next pick I pass up on another Misty Rainforest for Horizon Canopy - card advantage baby! It also my help splashing the Knight of the Reliquary I pick up next over some removal spells. I continue with blue-green Nissa over some Scry lands and then Marsh Flats - I'm probably 4-color now anyway. Pick 6 is tough, I have to choose between Gitrog Monster and Titania ... and I pick Titania, hoping the gold card wheels. From the first pick I wheel a Milikin - how good is that in your meta? I pick some fillers and then it comes back to me, good frog-boy, I pick the Gitrog Monster.

I am all over this deck. Exactly the thing I like most to play with. Maybe it is even too many nonbasics? Ah, no, impossible.

4-color Loam from CubeTutor.com

The cube drafted very interestingly, because there were always cards, that surprised me, but made absolutely sense. Well designed. The only thoing I am not a fan of, is custom cards, but that's personal preference.

Whoever's next, please draft my current under-construction-version of my main cube here:

http://www.cubetutor.com/viewcube/114955

It is 497/500 cards now, but still a lot to work on, so every feedback is highly appreciated!

Just posting to say, that my main cube has been updated and whoever drafts me (since I was last), can just use the link in my signature to my Casual Cube :)

Did a few drafts of Tzenmoroth's cube!

BR Control from CubeTutor.com

My first run at the cube. I expected to coast on removal and 2-for-1s, but didn't really end up at anything very good.

WU/r Mulldrifter Tempo from CubeTutor.com

My second deck is where I think I got closest to anything good, and it's certainly the most enjoyable of the 3. A density of Mulldrifter-style 2-for-1s and some control cards seems like, if not a winning decklist, a fun one.

WR Beatdown Aggro from CubeTutor.com

For my last draft, I wanted to try and make an aggro deck. This was my 4th try, and the closest I got to anything that looked functional. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around such a powerful list, so it could probably have been drafted a bit better. Looks neat, though!

Reactions: dbs
Drafted RavebornMuse:

Started by doing a practice draft where I ended up in Red-splash-Blue tempo deck. After getting used to the cards a bit, I jumped in again and ended up with this deck: your cube is fucking awesome. I started by taking some durdle-y 5 and 6 drops. I took Tamiyo's Journal, Tatyova, Underrealm Lich, and Dryad Greenseeker all early in pack one. From there I prioritized fixing and then shifted into card draw and removal. Erratic Portal and Icy Manipulator look especially good.

There a ton of random small details here that came together pretty naturally. Kiora's Follower, Dryad Greenseeker, Tatyova, all fit together nicely with the bouncelands. There are enough random artifacts floating around to make Battle at the Bridge worth it. Exclusion Mage + Erratic Portal is a cute one. Then Nightveil Sprite + the two Lich's are a fun little graveyard value axis. I also had a Vessel of Nascency which I feel would be invaluable but I didn't know what to cut.

URGB Control from CubeTutor.com

Person below me: http://www.cubetutor.com/draft/97600
or just draft RBMs again.

Thanks for the drafts and the kind words! I love how aggressive you were with the manabase; you've really pulled off something reaching into 4 colors that looks pretty efficient. :D

Drafted dbs cube!

Gosh, am I bad in combo formats! It's so hard to get a handle on what combo pieces to expect the first time around. It took a test draft and a skim of some of the other saved decks to really land on something I felt could be competitive, but I'm so unfamiliar with moxen formats, I can't say whether or not I did very well :D Still, it's fun to try and do busted things from time to time, so I enjoyed this list - it felt really challenging!

RG Spells..? from CubeTutor.com

Started by seeing if I could maneuver some blink/bounce with Imperial Recruiter, token-bodies like Pia and Kiran Nalaar, and Anointed Procession. White wasn't really doing much for me and I didn't prioritize fixing enough, so I pivoted into {R}{G} tokens, an exceedingly fair-looking deck that I would enjoy piloting into perhaps a 1-2 record against someone leaning into a shakier combo angle. As a Johnny-type, I'm satisfied to get a single memorable play from a draft, so this is fine by me, haha.

WU All-in Psychic Corrosion from CubeTutor.com

My second deck was a lot better - Psychic Corrosion, plus a few ways to find it and enable it. I was sorely wanting for another mill piece to make the deck really pop, but I think there's just enough counterspells and draw spells here to hamstring the sloppier combo decks while I chew up their deck. Much better, and I ALWAYS love piloting mill.

Drafted Raverborn's and ended up with what seems to be a cool on theme deck after first picking Sentinel Tower; i probably overdid with looting effects but i'm a sucker for the word "discard->draw".
http://www.cubetutor.com/cubedeck/1036505
I really liked that while drafting in every pack there was a choice involving personal taste and not(or not so much) power level: in various occasions i felt like i could have ended up with a 'different' deck rather than a 'right'//'wrong' deck(if that makes sense to you).

As a personal note i really don't like cards from Un-sets in general, but that's it's just me being the incarnation of seriousness and boredom xD.