General Weekly Fun Q: Creature Power Creep

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
The buffing creatures are messed up because there's an argument to be made that they're unkillable via combat. I'm not convinced tapping it "wins," either.
That's an expensive card! It even self-bounces. Really hard to do something about!

Edit: Wait, I got this!

Last edited:
That's an expensive card! It even self-bounces. Really hard to do something about!
True. I didn't consider it was actually mildly powerful in this scenario where we have access to ??? mana, just that it's generally really bad.

I won't post again because I just went.

The buffing creatures are messed up because there's an argument to be made that they're unkillable via combat. I'm not convinced tapping it "wins," either.
That’s fair, I was thinking that tapping + vigilance means that it is indefinitely shut out of combat while it whittle downs the player’s life…but that’s assuming the player is still a factor in this game

That’s fair, I was thinking that tapping + vigilance means that it is indefinitely shut out of combat while it whittle downs the player’s life…but that’s assuming the player is still a factor in this game
Yeah. That's also fair. The criteria is a little murky. Which is kind of more fun.
It takes a while but:

Man that is quite hard...
THESE are the kinds of matchups I came for lol.