General Weekly Fun Q: Which Magic outfit would you wear?

This week’s Fun Q comes to us from @Humpty_Dumpty who had a suggestion for the list.

If you could borrow some clothes from a Magic card, what would you borrow? What outfit or gear on a Magic card would you want to wear? Context us up to the respondent: It could be for a party, job, interview, lounging at home, whatever.

I’m not sure this would even be possible for my neck to carry or that I would be allowed to borrow. But here goes.

Bonus point if you upload a picture from your Christmas home.

356217C6-B4FA-49B8-BFFA-DF722A672C89.jpeg

Tune in next Friday for next week’s Fun Q.

—————-
Past Fun Q
—————-

Favorite pet:
https://riptidelab.com/forum/threads/weekly-fun-q-which-creature-would-you-adopt-as-your-pet.3541/

Place to live:
https://riptidelab.com/forum/threads/weekly-fun-question-which-land-would-you-rather-live-in.3535/

Last edited:
This is a tough one. Looking through a lot of magic cards I'm noticing that very many characters in these arts look... very uncomfortable!! All the typical shenanigans with armor, but also leather straps everywhere, layers, random holes in clothes, you name it...

I couldn't pick just one I'm a fan of, but probably my overall favorite is
1640365216523.png
I could do without the armbands, and I wouldn't need holes for wings lol, but what a nice, utilitarian workpersons outfit. I probably even have almost that exact collared shirt.I guess I'm just a sucker for the every-day

some others I'm a fan of. Apparently I like how WotC dresses blue characters..
this guy knows how to dress for winter!
1640365365586.png

for a bit of a fancier feel, she really has a nice getup. vest over nice shirt, comfortable looking pants, and very practical boots that still lend style.
1640365401688.png

this just looks comfy as heck for some renegadin' activities.
1640365510863.png

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Which Magic character would be most likely to keep talking to you on an airplane even though you keep putting your headphones on?

Which Magic character would be most likely to keep talking to you on an airplane even though you keep putting your headphones on?

Actual character? Probably either Tibalt or Oko if you're talking about someone who wants to annoy you, Tyvar Kell if you mean someone who just doesn't know when to shut up.

Yeah there's not a lot, and Onder took mine :mad:
But I also love the look of the Agents of S.N.E.A.K. from Unstable.

They're just so fashionable. Other than the extra ultra hands this is definitely based off of the Assassins' Guild from Discworld.
“All assassins had a full-length mirror in their rooms, because it would be a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you were badly dressed.”
― Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
these cards are great and i think i wanna test X in my legacy cube now