Card/Deck White Cards with Graveyard Value

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
White is the toughest color to get involved with graveyard stuff, so in this thread we list them all.

Threshold: None of them seem very useful. Divine Sacrament?
Flashback: Lingering Souls, Prismatic Strands, Embolden, Rally the Peasants, Battle Screech, Ray of Revelation, Unburial Rites
Likes being in the Graveyard: Eternal Dragon, Glory, Soul of Theros,
Uses things in the Graveyard: Miraculous Recovery, Death or Glory, Karmic Guide, Nomad MythmakerOrder of Whiteclay, Proclamation of Rebirth, Replenish, Seance, Sun Titan, Tethmos High Priest
Gets Stuff into the Graveyard: ???
Kinda, sorta applies: Angel of Serenity , Reveillark

And a bunch of marginal cards that might not be worth mentioning.

What cards did I not mention that ARE worth mentioning?
How do you tie White into graveyard themes?

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Can't you also have white as part of your Graveyard hate package? Not sure what appropriate cards there are there.

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
Can't you also have white as part of your Graveyard hate package? Not sure what appropriate cards there are there.

I'm sure you can, the tools are numerous, but I'm more curious about how they contribute to a graveyard strategy. Right now all I've got is dump cards -> cast replenish.

for getting stuff into the yard, there's discard outlets here and there, spellshapers and whatnot. there's also balance / balancing act / whatever

basically scavenging ooze. or something.

ok, maybe a bit narrow

returntotheranks.jpg

step 1, replace some idiot 2-3 drops with token instants and sorceries.
ummm proclamation of rebirth? Yosei? Flagstones synergy?

It's not great guys. These aren't substantial themes, pick some of the shit that boarders onto graveyards in other colours and have white contribute to those babies.
Also the scion of darkness is a vaguely white graveyard card if you are into garbage cleric themes and breath of life.
Oh Xathrid too!

ooh haakon makes knights kinda cooler. requires a lot of help though. Ascendancy also happens to be a white card that gets along with the use token instants idea I've been saying forever while enabling white decks. I also love court hussar but it's hardly a white card.