Card/Deck WWhite Knights

There are enough humans in my cube even with running Anafenza and Relic-Warder. Though white weenie has less incentive to grab Champion with these dudes in the CC slot. So he's more a splash for other colors, but that's fine by me.

What's a way to give a nice fun identity to white weenie? Wide aggro just feels like that's more of a token thing, within white, to bank the glorious anthems. I feel like a lot of sweet WW cards don't really go hand in hand with the human theme, which tends to be 2 or 3 color decks. Is hate bears something you could want people to draft? Maybe something for the combo cube?

My latest favorite flavor is a more aggro/control identity. I've dialed back some of the token support because frankly it leads to unwinnable game states against some decks and it encourages hate drafting and side boarding (which slows things down and moves the game away from casual and into a more competitive flavor - not what I'm after personally).

Instead, I've found you can build dynamic aggressive WW decks which can curve nicely into anthems. Or if the early game doesn't come together or the other guy has answers, you can play for the late game with some value plays. Reveillark/Karmic Guide is still very much a thing in my cube and it's a hard play to defend against for a lot of decks. It's also very complimentary since if you overextend or end up with a bunch of dudes in the yard against a heavy removal deck, that is pretty much exactly when lark/guide does the most damage. Eternal Dragon is also under appreciated since it gets you a land early and combos with Karmic Guide late game (or you can just put it back in your hand if the game goes super late). Cataclysm is pretty damn great too since if you get an early start you can stick a solid threat, keep an enchantment and artifact and really hose your opponent's board development. It can also reset the board if you get behind (but not in a stupid way like Balance) or secure a game if you are ahead. I've seen people use Cataclysm to stall the game and deck their opponent too. Not the greatest way to win/lose a game, but that fits nicely with how I see white (resilient to the end).

Straight all-in WW aggro IMO doesn't take advantage of all the tools white has. And frankly, Boros just does it way better since red's removal can double as late game reach whereas white's removal (while solid) cannot fill that role.

Grillo_Parlante

Contributor
I would probably be toying around with a W/b/r aristocats style deck. You can run recursive aggro threats, a small aggro-combo package, and some aggro-control elements via instant speed token makers that act as both threats and removal. Than you run some classic sacrifice and death triggers that let you convert previous investments into something new, creating long term value out of creature death.

You can run everything at very low CC amounts, topping out at 3, and have a fast low to the ground deck capable of recouping value during a stall, or weathering a removal storm. It lets you keep the existing token theme in, and run wide aggro, aggro-combo, and recursive aggro all out of the same package. Keep in the champions, combining them with blash or red dash humans (or recurring bloodsoaked champions), and you have vertical growth aggro as well.