General (xpost) Help support CML's illustrated and transgressive history of Magic & gaming

CML

Contributor
Friends! The Kickstarter for our chapbook, "A Brief History of Magic Cards," produced by Alex Davis-Lawrence and illustrated by Cassie Murphy, launched this morning. We'd be honored if you'd consider backing us and spreading the good word about our project.

cover_copy.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/abhomc

We have some dope rewards, including fantasy maps of Seattle and a chance to play FNM with me (I'll get the drinks). Any contribution is very much appreciated!

Aoret

Developer
Part of me wants to righteously upturn the tables of this tax collector in our chapel, but the other part of me knows I'd just be playing into CML's hand by reinforcing table-flipping nerd rage stereotypes :D

CML

Contributor
Nice. Backed. Do us proud.

We're almost there! Only $500 to go.

Excerpts!

1. www.dailydot.com/geek/magic-the-gathering-history/
2. www.dailydot.com/geek/magic-the-gathering-minotaur/

Interviews!

More interviews with HyperRPG and the inimitable Tara Babcock coming soon!

Publishing an excerpt—an interview with Chris Rush (RIP)—soon!

Trying to get an interview with our artist too!

Tell yo friends, tell yo playgroup tell, yo social-media following! And of course let me know if I can repay the favor. (I'll buy you a beer at a prerelease in Seattle or something)

CML

I was checking out the LSV's limited previews, listening to this interview while shuffling my modern deck that i probably run tomorrow, what a nice way to start the day ;)

Great interview, i will pass this along for sure !

Reactions: CML