You've probably never heard of it: The 4-at-a-time Cube!

I'm not sure whether Deceiver is just a crap card, or if it's a !!!coolgreat combo!!! with Bloodline Shaman and the like. I'm pretty keen to draft this when we're done, to find out the answers to this and many other points of curiosity.

Here are our mana curves.

36 cards added; curves are lookin a little smoother. I'll swap Sage out for Spy Network if The People of the Cube demand it.

You need a forum badge for catching these things.

It was gonna be Lotus Path Djinn but I hate the art, so I last-minute swapped in the Adept.

So many cards combo with Aluren now. It's sweet. I think there are enough elves for warcaller. Also, cube needs more removal.

Decent sideboard. The lack of removal was pretty apparent in this draft. This deck, however, is happy to be creature-heavy so that the library and yard have targets for various things.

vv3wRKR.png

bumbeh's draft of Hipster Cube on 08/05/2015 from CubeTutor.com

I'm attempting to draft James Stevenson's pet Domain deck. What's the pick?
(draft is on the left, cards-so-far are on the right)

8GNxchK.png

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
You should probably put the link to this cube in the first post bumbeh. Like, in capital letters, bold, pick me formatting, because there's already so many other links in there.

Also, removal you say?

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
Curses! I looked at the cubetutor link :) I'll replace it with something else in the original post! Oooh! I know!

Yeah, I though it would have in the cubetutor list considering it is a post above mine, and mine is in there. I guess I am just putting this here as a gentle reminder to Bumbeh to put is his own elf post and the W artifact post below it into cubetutor.

Looks like blue is the lowest in cards now, so to remedy that.

Also, weird to note that red has the lowest creature:spell ratio. I wonder if that presents a problem.