You've probably never heard of it: The 4-at-a-time Cube!

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Nope, it's not a creature type.
To clarify, legendary is a card supertype. Artifact is a card type. Creature types are a card subtype. Shapeshifter is a creature type, which in and of itself does nothing. Cards with changeling are all creature types, and all of them are have the shapeshifter creature type by design, but they are neither legendary nor artifact because of the changeling ability. There are also (a lot of) shapeshifters without the changeling ability. It's technically possible to print a Legendary Artifact Creature - Shapeshifter with the changeling ability though :)

Debt of loyalty has been errata'd to "Regenerate target creature. You gain control of that creature if it regenerates this way", because rules updates since the original printing have made the original wording no longer work as intended.

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member

Debt of loyalty has been errata'd to "Regenerate target creature. You gain control of that creature if it regenerates this way", because rules updates since the original printing have made the original wording no longer work as intended.

I wanted to add Lapse of Certainty, is a Sunforger target and plays with the TOL stuff.
Seems wierd that black has all these reanimations spells and nothing really to reanimate (Dread_says LOL NO)

(So I add another reanimation spell :p)

That's part of why I went on a posting hiatus for awhile, haha. This cube is so hip that I don't even know what to make of it sometimes! I'll think of something today though I swear.

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
I really like the clash/high CMC themes (I do seem to be adding a lot of cards to that theme :p) I feel it is almost good enough to be the basis for its own cube. Once I get a chunk of free time I might nail out a cube that delves (Pun most indeededly intended) into this space heavily and see what comes out of it.

I mean, some of my motivation for including those as my first picks, was my green heavy (and thus mana heavy) ancient zendikar that I'm tryna make! Who says you can't mix funsies group projects with personal research? The committee? They can't touch me!

Cheers for catching those, Quanta. I guess my semi-automated method is inherently sloppy - I'll go back to typing in each card myself.

Changed my picks! We just might finish this thing before the next monthly automatic update to the cubetutor 450!