Sets Battle for Zendikar Spoilers

Aoret

Developer
I agree with CT on the flavor point. Now that I've seen what ingest is supposed to actually do, I think it's a flavor win. These dudes take your cards to another dimension and do... stuff to them, then when they're ready they puke the wreckage into your graveyard as fuel to do actual game-mechanical stuff to you. It's kinda creepy and weird.

There are options there. . .

Boooooo! Turbo Bacon is what's up

More art on the cards you will see your unsleeved opponents roughly shuffling at prerelease:
floodedstrand.jpg
templegarden.jpg

God damn these full art shock/fetch card frames are ugly.

Ok man cool to hear your opinion.

I agree with CT on the flavor point. Now that I've seen what ingest is supposed to actually do, I think it's a flavor win. These dudes take your cards to another dimension and do... stuff to them, then when they're ready they puke the wreckage into your graveyard as fuel to do actual game-mechanical stuff to you. It's kinda creepy and weird.

Yeah! I felt like it was a puzzle piece and we really need the whole spoiler to be able to judge how it works out. Cool way to introduce a new resource.

As far as nicknames go, I'm really liking Turbo Bacon too. Makes me want to run that card just because.

I'm running Burning-Tree Shaman out of nostalgia and the fact that I love the art. But I'd replace him if there was a stellar card at this CC. Ram Gang is fine, but I'm not as excited about it as some others are (the nickname does help in that regard though).

Time for the neat uncommon gold cards! My favorite in every set:
skyriderelf.jpg
resoluteblademaster.jpg
dranasemissary.jpg
heraldofkozilek.jpg
catacombsifter.jpg

The human and vampire are boring but the rest of them are pretty neato
mundaambushleader.jpg

Oh wow this is actually ins- oh, "top of your library." Nevermind.

Also we got this nerd back as a rare:
felidarsovereign.jpg

Good luck in limited, folks

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
This format is starting to look pretty bomby. Love those uncommons though, those are really, really, really, really solid.

Right now my only green six drops are Prime Time and Rampaging Baloths. I think this might actually get in, it might even kick out Restock, but I'm not sure if a 5/4 and having it on a creature is worth 1 more mana and the second card coming later. Considering how abusable the Creature type is, I think it might be worth it.