3 Cards at a Time Cube! (FINISHED!)

Are we keeping track of how many empty spots there are left? My count is 336 cards, leaving 24 slots, or 8 submissions. Can someone double check that? After this post, there should be 7 more. Unless someone adds Lore Seeker. Then we need 15 cards for the Lore Seeker Pack.

EDIT: Changed Spirit Loop to Flickering Ward

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Are we keeping track of how many empty spots there are left? My count is 336 cards, leaving 24 slots, or 8 submissions. Can someone double check that? After this post, there should be 7 more. Unless someone adds Lore Seeker. Then we need 15 cards for the Lore Seeker Pack.

Spirit Loop was already chosen I believe.

Blue probably doesn't need as much love as you would think due to all the artifact synergy. Blue decks will probably be picking artifacts more highly than other decks.

Blue probably doesn't need as much love as you would think due to all the artifact synergy. Blue decks will probably be picking artifacts more highly than other decks.

Fair enough. Blue's artifact love is pretty high. But Tinker is banned in Legacy, and ineligible for this cube. Transmute Artifact or Reshape could give you a similar effect.

damn...that was fun. I was very tempted to drop in with hive mind and possibility storm. I tried really really hard not to.

damn...that was fun. I was very tempted to drop in with hive mind and possibility storm. I tried really really hard not to.
There are a few cards in here I'd consider power max. They might become somewhat boring autoincludes, but there's not very many of em. If one shows up alongside a good mill card and you're already 1/3 of the way into drafting a mill deck, you may well stay in-archetype rather than pick up the Sword or whatever it is.
This was a blast. Let me know if y'all do it again.
Meanwhile mill seems totally viable. Don't hate me.
http://www.cubetutor.com/cubedeck/304399
I hate you.