Sets [OGW] Oath of the Gatewatch Spoiler Thread

I hope the next supplemental set has a bunch of surge so i can convert my cube to a 2hg format. 2hg is the illest.
Really? I only played once but it seemed... wonky. Like some things are randomly amazing and some things are terrible, because it's a fat 30 life pool that can be double-hit by some (mostly red and black) effects.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Surge looks absurgely absurdly pushed; 6 mana (cantrip, surge) to bounce the table and drop an 8/8 beater? I hope they aren't all this boring.

This looks to be a mythic, I wouldn't be too quick to judge. It's a pretty pushed mythic though, although there aren't any Brainstorms floating around in Standard.

Shenanigans? Why would they print tectonic edge and wasteland in the same set? Is this more you'll-never-find-one zendikar treasure?

oAQHEih.jpg

Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
Shenanigans? Why would they print tectonic edge and wasteland in the same set? Is this more you'll-never-find-one zendikar treasure?
And strip mine too. Yeah, those are expeditions.

Nissa and Chandra both look playable. The fact that Nissa looks playable should also be evidence that Curse of Predation is probably too good to be in my cube.

Crumbling Vestige has the upside of being a common for Peasant and Pauper based cubes. It's probably even more valuable there because of the general lack of untapped fixing for aggressive decks.

hey do we have a forum code for the colorless symbol yet, im gonna just put {c} for now
that french land has
{T}: Add {c} to your mana pool
{c}{2},{T}: draw a card if you have no cards in your hand.