General Say hello!

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, I'm Jason Waddell, an American living and working in Belgium. I recently started writing Cube articles for ChannelFireball.com.

I am relatively new to Magic, and come from a background of working with Major League Gaming, a company that creates competitive rulesets and gametypes to be used for tournament play. I think there are a lot of misconceptions surrounding this kind of approach, and perhaps the Spike psychographic in general. Let's take a pretty classic example. When Halo 2 was released, Bungie released it with some pretty atrocious gametypes. These matches basically revolved around hoping your team spawned closest to some power weapon of absurd vehicle, and then holding that position for the remaining 10 minutes or so. Games were often virtually determined in the first 30 seconds, were extremely frustrating at a competitive level, and left people extremely dissatisfied.

A lot of the confusion, in my opinion, assumes that people are dissatisfied with losing. The dissatisfaction comes from playing in an environment that is not presenting you with a high density of interesting decisions. The games were boring and frustrating. We all have opportunity costs. If one game isn't cutting the mustard, hell, there are thousands of other out there. Naturally, the push for better rules and gametypes came from the top. The players at the very top of the leaderboard wanted an experience that was worth their time. It probably comes as little surprise that these players were also the ones winning oversized checks in Halo 1, 3, 4, etc... Players who not only recognized the components of fun, but understood the decision dynamics so well that they excelled at them themselves.

Much of MLG's growth in that period came from everyday players who were immensely dissatisfied with that Bungie's gametypes had to offer. Regular living-room controller jockeys who had no intention of ever attending a tournament, but wanted settings that could hold their interest.

I believe in the Magic community, that there is a deep craving for the sort of good design that brings us to Magic in the first place. So far, Cube design has catered to the casual, the players who want to see big things happen and tell stories to their buddies. There's nothing wrong with this, but it really does nothing for my psychographic. I'd do something else with my time. In the world of games, there are casual variants (mods) that do goofy and over-the-top things, and variants like DOTA and Counter-Strike that are so undeniably good that they spawn an industry of their own.

My goal is to study the things that make Wizards' product great, and push week after week to make my design better. I want to make a set that is so undeniably good that tournament players can't help but love it. It's a labor-intensive process, and I think there's a tendency to underestimate what it requires ("if you don't like something, just cut it"). Maybe I could get there on my own, but I know I'll reach a higher potential from the input of minds like yours. Whatever your cubing experience, I believe we can come together to help each other make something truly great.

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
I know there's a couple folks lurking, who maybe don't want to get into drawn-out debates about cube theory and design. But I figure it wouldn't hurt to get to know each other. We're all cube enthusiasts, after all!

I'm Eric, and I cube about once or twice a month in the Toronto area. I'd love to cube more than that, but I don't play at stores anymore, and suburban sprawl makes it hard for my group to get together more often. So I spend way more time thinking about cube, and reading and talking about it online.

I started building my cube in early 2011, after reading Thea Steele's articles on SCG and thinking it would be a great idea to provide my own playgroup with a cube. I decided to restrict my cube to Modern-era cards, at first for cost reasons, but also because I like the design principles of the modern era of Magic better. Nostalgia's great and everything, but I firmly believe that gameplay trumps all.

The cube debuted sometime in the summer of 2011, and while everyone had a riot, I knew right away that my cube design and balance was way off the mark. I've been iterating on the design and talking shop with anyone who'll lend an ear since.

As a drafter and a player, I lean on the conservative side. At the beginning, I loved building a good mono-red aggro deck, or a white/X weenie deck. My control decks are okay, but I could learn to be greedier, as I've definitely lost drafts for not having enough raw power in my consistent two-colour control decks. I would very much like to draft a green ramp deck one day, but as my playgroup is crazy about green, and 3-4 players seem to fight over it every draft, that may not happen anytime soon.

This kind of bleeds over into my cube design. The first year of my cube designs mostly featured simple, straightforward archetypes over complex synergies. Innistrad limited made me realize how effective layering can be, and how subtle synergies can really enhance and liven a draft environment. So I'm slowly coming around to the idea of putting in cards with more depth, and focusing on fun interactions rather than raw power.

Anyways. Let's hear from you guys. Doesn't have to be as long-winded as me. Say hi!

I guess this is me saying hello !

I'm Hannes, a novice at cube-building. I live in the Antwerp-area and have the privilege to first-handed play Jason's cube.

I Started my cube in March of this year (2013) and It's developing quickly and I'm content with the general direction it's heading (although it could be a bit faster).
My usage of this forum will be mainly to map out the progress I made during my cubing journey.

Additionally, i might chime in on some discussions!

Rob Dennis

Developer
My name is Rob, I'm a software developer in Washington, DC. I started playing Magic during Urza's Block/Masques standard back in the late 90s, stopping after odyssey block. Kept up with the game off and on through reading dailymtg.com and refound the game during Innistrad after some coworkers went in on a Homelands and Fallen Empires box draft (oh boy).
Been pretty engaged since, but a lot more watching/reading/thinking than playing due to work and home commitments (wife and I just had our first kid). Found cube through LSV's channel fireball videos and really got psyched up with the wave of content that came in the wake of the first MTGO cube week.
Cube design really appeals to the part of me that likes to break things down to their framework (this card is part of a package that is trying to give this color something to do) versus just listing things I like (Hellrider get in there!), and presents an interesting enough problem to give me something to think about when I have the time. Now, I'm psyched to be able to talk about it with folks :)
I have a ~450 cube that gets 2-man grid drafted twice a month at best, and has had two 8-man drafts (typically on holidays) in the last 4-6 months.
Like a lot of software folks, you need to be doing things outside of work to improve the portfolio and keep fresh, and my current project is targeting a simple way to graphically compare two different cube lists:
https://github.com/rdennis463/cuesbey/wiki
just hit a big milestone that supports sharing diffs, and I'll be making use of it here when talking about lists or changes

Hey everybody,

My name is Tim Kouba, I don't own a cube anymore (used to have a pauper cube but it doesn't get played anymore). My goal is to either make a pauper/peasant cube (money...) or to proxy a cube in the future (if I ever find a decent amount of time).

As a competitive legacyplayer it's fun to play in a highly interactive format as cubedraft were your skills are testen and you can test/use cards that normaly don't make the decklists

I play Jason's cube in Antwerp, and I really like it. I like thinking about cards and am addicted to deckbuilding, and that's what cube is all about! So I hang around here discussing cards and try help Jason evaluate his own cube.

Tim

I'm Peter, and just last year, I built my first cube. I've dabbled in many formats, but I love limited; draft exponentially more, and my fondness for cube is another power higher. My Magic psychographic profile is definitely Spike/Johhny, the latter emerging when deckbuilding. Not exactly the best combo for my dabbles into competitive Magic where I'd usually build a rogue deck, playtest, then realize it stinks too late to try something else and I'd skip the event. But for cube design, it's awesome, as the format gets more fun when you go off the deep end.

I used to tell people that my biggest Magic accomplishment was top-4ing a PTQ (I "went rogue" by jamming Blightning into Red Deck Wins), but now it's my cube: the second cube I've built, which started as a self-imposed challenge/dare. It's got a whole bunch of different and less-explored themes and subthemes which still synergize to make powerful, swingy, "cube-like" plays. And, oh yeah, the self-imposed restriction is that Islands, Swamps, Mountains, and Forests are all banned.

I definitely agree with many of the theories that Jason has talked about in his articles, and I really hope "fun maximization" catches on both as a phrase and a concept.

Hey guys, I'm Calvin. I'm not related to Eric, but we do play in the same area and I got pulled into cube since Eric introduced it to our playgroup. I don't cube very often , but Eric keeps me hooked by discussing cube choices and rankings.

As a player, I love synergies and interesting card interaction. I think I'm generally a flexible drafter, testing all types of different archetypes in Eric's cube.
Currently, I mainly play limited and commander (for sweet card interactions). I'm also working on a cube. It's still going through some tinkering, but basically there's a semi-gold theme building on interactions between keywords and colours. Mainly since I want to take a step away from powered "goodstuff" and introduce more complicated thinking into the draft process, especially looking for hidden synergies and complex gameplay .

I'm nowhere near a cube expert, but I hope I'll be able to contribute to your discussions.

I'm Dav. Hi!

Usually with MtG discussions I prefer to be a lurker, but since this community's still quite small (and since I was so kindly invited!) I figure I'll be a bit more talkative here. Just means I'll also have to upload my cube to deckstats & cuesbey so you guys have the context I'm coming from :p

I've been playing Magic since Judgment, but recently when one of my friends made a cube and we started drafting it, I realized that this really is the ideal casual format. It didn't take long for me to consider what I would do with my own cube--his was a very powerful one (without the Power 9), so I wanted something significantly different. I'm also a huge Vorthos, so it quickly dawned on me that what if I made a cube that recreated the Antiquities War? What if I made everybody a warring artificer? So I made (and remade) an artifact cube. Hopefully I can get some feedback and suggestions on that.

More recently I've also made two other cubes (!). One is more a limited simulator than a cube, as it brings most of the cards from Innistrad back and in a booster-pack-like-concentration. It's designed to be ISDx3 draft. The other is a two-person cube, with only 180 cards, designed to play as a fast-paced, powerful, and highly interactive game. I'll post that one too; it has minor themes in that I prioritize hybrid, and have support for tokens, blink, and some graveyard shenanigans (other than reanimator, which is pretty much non-interactive). I'll post that one too.

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
Magic is a very good game. I play it more then any other game I've ever played. I love cube, because it allows me to play magic without all of the baggage that accompanies constructed and retail limited. Overall, I'm a casual player in that, in the end, Magic is just one of the many games that I play. My goal is to simply make my cube as appealing as possible to the people I play with. Pretty simple stuff.

Hello, My name is Enrique. I'm a finance student currently living in Vancouver BC. I have been playing Magic competitively since 2005, and cubing for just as long.

I used to co-manage a cube, but I let a friend of mine buy out my portion of it so I could start my own. I have owned my 450 card cube since April 2012, and it has been bringing happiness and joy to myself and my friends ever since.

My cube had always been fully powered and included all of the most insane cards ever printed, and the games could get very degenerate because of this. Just last week, I decided to cut all the power and a bunch of overly powerful cards (Sol Ring, Mana Crypt, Mana Drain, etc) partly because these cards make the games less interactive, but more so because these cards remove the decision making aspect of drafting (If you open a sol ring, you take it).

The goal of my cube is to create the most fun and interactive environment as possible.

Hello, all! My name is Vinicius (or Vince if you can't quite pronunciate it) and I'm a brazilian currently living in São Caetano do Sul, a small town just outside São Paulo. I have gratuated from a game design course just last year and spent some time working as a flash developer for an e-learning company, though I quit my job to work on my personal game and software projects. I have also recently applied to a masters degree program in Denmark, so I'll hopefully be out of my home country by the end of the year.

I started playing Magic around Legions and built my first cube by the time Morningtide was hitting the shelves and just before I went to the university. I wasn't very much interested in playing Standard back then, so I joined collections with a friend that was quitting so we could still enjoy the game without the hurdles of maintaining a card collection alone. We had no idea what we were building back then, so the cube was a 800+ cards monstrosity that was pretty much every card that we conceived as cool and powerful.

Since I couldn't keep up with both my university projects and playing Magic, I entered a hiatus until the beggining of this year, when I dismantled the Commander decks that I had made with my leftover cards from the last cube to make a brand new cube. Even though my cards are co-owned, I have been the "executive manager" for the cube, making all the decisions and such.

To me, designing a cube is an exercise in game balance. I enjoy playing powerful cards so I can understand what makes them matter and how to tailor an environment where they are just as fun to play as your average card, without being broken. I love testing new cards to see how they play out within my limited environment. I haven't tried any nontraditional cube idea yet, but I try to be open to new ideas as much as possible.

I keep a thread at ol' Sally with my cube and just this week I managed to transport my data to a Google Docs spreadsheet as well. I'm also planning a couple of other cubes with different thematics. I'll see if I post them here as soon as they are ready for the showtime.

Hi guys, my name is Brad.

A friend and I started M:tG (i had played briefly in Odyssey and Lorwyn) and subsequently recently wrangled a couple of local guys into playing.

I'm hoping to build a balanced Cube, preferably avoiding Combo Archetypes unless i can tie them to interactive creatures (Boring i know). I'd love to be able to layer as many synergies and Possible decks into my Cube without breaking the bank.

Thanks from Western Australia!

CML

Contributor
x-posted from the old country:

Hey everyone, I'm CML. I used to write for TCGPlayer (http://magic.tcgplayer.com/db/article_search_result.asp?author=Christopher%20Morris-Lent) and SCG; I may even still write for SCG, though since I'm lazy, I'm not sure. I am proud to live in Seattle, because it lets me drink while playing live MTG, has a nice community, and gives me an excuse to not win PTQs.
I built my Cube about a year ago due to the rising price of hosting a weekly Classic draft. Like you, I played when I was a kid, then took a break for 10 years, coming back in SOM because its release coincided with the death of online poker and I was depressed and needed something to do that involved playing cards on the Internet -- but I do remember the days when RGD cost like $12 per head!
I love drafting old formats, and I agree with Jason that Cube should explore the best design principles in Magic. Old sets inform Cube design by embodying these principles and acquainting you with obscure cards. I play every constructed format and like to brew, especially in Modern -- I find Magic boring when it lacks the original and creative element -- so my favorite format for designing is Cube. Cube also solves all the intrinsic problems of casual play (that EDH exemplifies), though I've also written about Pauper EDH. Pauper EDH was, like most of my ideas, an idea a friend had first, and as a brewer and Cube designer I benefit greatly from the ideas of others (all good brewers net-deck more than net-deckers); for Cube I'm grateful for the honest feedback and good taste of my play-group.
Competitive play also informs Cube design. My proudest achievements are my Cube, and a third-place finish in an online PTQ with my own Wb Martyr list. The two are inextricable from one another. (I have a top-8 in Standard and Legacy too, both from SCG Opens.) Tournaments teach me a lot about constrained optimization, card evaluation, and deck design; Cube encourages me to look more deeply at what is possible in Constructed. Having played all the formats, Modern and Legacy can be very skill-testing, but Cube is the most difficult format of all. Much of the point of Cube is having good players fuck up. Otherwise, this game would be boring.
I like lots of fixing, multi-color aggro, a flattened power curve, a lack of tribal cards (except for Humans!), decks that do everything poorly, synergy over power, Eventide cards, and the four Squadron Hawks I crammed into a single sleeve. I'm grateful to Jason for starting this group and carrying the torch with his CFB articles. Cube is rich and interesting and teaches us a lot about ourselves inside and outside MTG. I hope I can help other people discover that kind of joy.

Chris Taylor

Contributor
Hey Everyone, My name is Chris and I'm also from the Toronto area
I've been involved in three distinct cubes over the years: the first was a 276 card mishmash of random fun cards that me and my buddies drafted after FNMs during my highschool years, around when ravnica came out (I'm bad with years). No spreadsheet, no color balance, no archetypes, just random cards jammed in a box and some basics. I think my buddy drafted some 12 times in a row the same 4 color control deck which won with Goblin Trenches and Mirari's Wake :p
The second came after I came back to magic after a short sabbatical post coldsnap. Rise of the Eldrazi had just came out, and me and my buddies had come across some more free time during university, and so decided to build a cube together. Three owners, 1100 cards, proxies, power and lots of 5 and 6 drops later and we had some fun. It's amazing what a cube that size makes you look for. I remember a time scouring magiccards.info looking for sweet golgari cards to add to the 15 cards per guild multicolor section!

Eventually I grew tired of the ubiquitous midrange decks, disappointing multicolor cards and having to jam goblin guide and bogardan hellkite in the same deck because of variance, and struck out to build a cube of my very own: the one I have today.
It's 540 cards, includes all raraties/sets (IE non pauper, unhinged cards are okay), and includes some (but not all) custom cards.
I'd been designing custom cards for as long as I'd been playing magic, so this wasn't a great leap. I've got a pretty good handle on what makes a card too strong (at least for a cube environment) so the cards all fall within magic's overall power levels (no 5 damage lightning bolts etc)
I'll see if I can get a proper list up for discussion, but at the moment my cube is going through a bit of a descartes (Take out all the apples and return what works), resulting in an 95 card change. Once that's done, I'll get a thread started up and make sure what all the custom cards do is in the spreadsheet. (Sorry, I love the aesthetic of Excell 13)
As for the reason behind it, I essentially came to the same conclusion Jason did, but implemented a different solution: some cards are great for a cube, but only small numbers of them exist (eg Gravecrawler)
I simply opted to create a few cards like ones that already existed instead of just doubling up on currently existing ones. (Little did I know just how many bloodghasts I'd need!)

(Crossposted from the old Google Groups)

Hi, I'm Tom, an avid boardgamer and sporadic Magic player from the SF Bay Area who stumbled into cube about three years ago. It has since taken over my gaming life.

My first cube was built from a box of draft castoffs I bought off craigslist, and featured cards like Meadowboon and Changeling Titan. I wanted to teach my sister-in-law how to draft, and sorted what I had by color and casting cost, and off we went. It was great, but I soon found the MTGS forums, and started posting, asking for help fixing things. My intent was to spend $20 more total to make it a more interesting draft environment--my early rule was that I wasn't ever going to sleeve my cube, to make sure I wasn't tempted to spend money on it. Two things happened--first, I realized that some of the people who commented had trouble wrapping their heads around the budgetary restrictions I had placed on myself, and would give me the same recommendations over and over. I was forced to keep my eye out for cards most wouldn't consider. Second, an amazing variety of people from around the world just up and mailed me cards, which pretty much stunned me. My Fact or Fiction is pretty battered, but it was sent to me from New Zealand, and it's never coming out of my cube. When I play one of the many cards that were donated, I feel all warm and fuzzy. (When someone sent me a Desertion, I finally broke down and sleeved.) [Edit: I looked back, and that Desertion was from Kranny!]

Since then, I have tried to keep my cube from being simply a mishmash of the best cards I'm willing to pay for. I try to center my power level around certain cards that I enjoy but that don't make most cubes: Ludevic's Test Subject, Sen Triplets, Yeva, Nature's Herald, Chaos Warp, Harm's Way. Once you eliminate the need to play only the very best cards, a world of slightly suboptimal budget choices open up to a cube designer. I recently made a cube for my sister in law consisting largely of the cube cards that I had cut from my main cube--stuff like Scute Mob and Ray of Command and Manabarbs. I think I've had more fun with that cube than my own recently, frankly...

One of the precepts I try to hold to as a cube designer is: Don't presume I know more than my players. The people I cube with are all far better Magic players than I am. I have learned a tremendous amount from cubing with them, and I don't want to presume that as the cube owner I know how a card or archetype should be drafted or played. I want to make a flexible draft environment, where people can experiment and have a variety of decks work. My son recently was given a little paleontology kit, which was a clay block with little plastic dinosaur bones embedded inside. You scape the clay away, and the dinosaur is there waiting for you. There are draft archetypes I see in cube that remind me of this: can you dig the Artifact Deck out of the bundle of cards you see? While I think it's fine to have some decks that only come together once in a while, I try to avoid archetypes that rely on cards that are only good in one deck.

Like Jason, I try to create an environment full of interesting decisions, both in draft and play. I've been removing protection from color cards and am minimizing shroud creatures. I've been adding in combat tricks, flash, and other cards that will hopefully make gameplay challenging.

I now have five cubes: my main cube, my sister in law's castoff cube, an MTGO cube that I built for $40 as a challenge back before the official one began, a split-card cube, and a fully-powered proxy Space Cube, that reskins the entire game into a sci-fi world. I play around once a week, almost exclusively with only two people (With kids, I don't have time to head out to a store or someone else's place for a full draft very often, but I can do a 2P draft and games in about 40 minutes at this point.)

Oh, and Jason, your post reminded me: back when I started grad school in the early '90s at the University Chicago, right after Marathon was released, Bungie had just rented their first office space upstairs from the climbing gym where I climbed. Jason and Alex would come down and take breaks from coding to climb all the time. My brush with computer gaming history...

X-post from the original Groups:

Without the funds necessary to build a more standardized cube featuring the "greatest hits," I decided to build using only the expansions that I had been exposed to as a teenager and was just starting the explore the game. I was hoping for a blissful marriage of nostalgia and gameplay, but even though it was a big hit with the group, and everyone had a great time, the gameplay wasn't as robust as I had hoped.

I'm reading what I can on cube design, and it's slowly guiding me along. The format is a blast, and I really enjoy tweaking the card pool for balance, power level, curve, and every other factor that you can think of. It has certainly given me a greater appreciation for what challenges the design team at WotC must tackle with every set.

I'll probably lurk until I learn more about design theory and cube theory in particular, but when I'm more comfortable with the concepts I'll likely jump right into discussions =)

Hi! I'm Jesse, owner of a 360ish modern cube. It's usually drafted 1v1, so I'm always on the lookout for cool new ways to spice up the drafting process. (Quilt drafting sounds absolutely awesome, by the way. I can't wait to try it!) Unfortunately, my card choice is quite limited by budget, but since power maximization isn't really in my list of goals, it hasnt been much of an issue.
Ever since I started this project by throwing together a bunch of random commons and uncommons I've been totally in love with the format. Since then, I've been swapping out cards little by little, and have arrived at something I at least feel justified in calling a cube. :) This seems like a great, open minded community and I'd love to hear what you all have to say about improving upon my baby. I also love the idea of ground up cube design so I may join in the gatherer scouring at some point.

Jesse, I went over to MTGS and took a look at your cube. I see you run a card I've been wanting to test since it was spoiled, but that absolutely no-one else had the slightest interest in--High Priest of Penance. How has it been working for you so far?

Haha, thanks for the interest! I was just getting that stuff all set up before starting a thread on my cube. High priest has been great actually! The mission statement of my cube is to promote interesting decisions and awesome stories . High priest of penance isn't exactly a powerhouse but he certainly makes for interesting lines of play. The two times in my memory when high priest has really been able to shine are in multiplayer and when combined with equipment. Obviously he's loads of fun in a free for all, since no one wants to attack you and sometimes you get to save everybody's day: "block my high priest and i'll blow up that pesky bonehoard". Whereas a high priest of penance with a vanguard's shield is quite the blocker. The best cube story in recent memory was when one player was able to assemble a high priest+vanguard's shield+viridian longbow and just started vindicating everything :D
TLDR: High priest is fun, if not super powerful, and is best in multiplayer or with toughness boosting equipment

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
If you're a new member, or someone who's recently joined and haven't posted much (or at all), please feel free to drop in here and say hi. I know some people are more comfortable sitting back and soaking in the discussion, rather than actively jumping into debates, and that's ok. But I figure we can all still get to know each other. We're part of this cube community, after all!

So let's hear from you guys. How did you get into cube? What kind of cube do you run? What are your goals as a cube owner?

On a related note, if you're looking for cube feedback, or just want to compare notes, by all means start a new thread with your cube list! Specifically, if you want some pointers, ask a question or two so that the posters here can narrow in on specific areas of your cube you might want help on.

Hello all,

My name is Kristof, and I live in Antwerp. The first time I heard about cube was when I stumbled across the cube forum on mtgsalvation.
After reading some articles I was sold, I like drafts but am always disappointed by the amount of junk you're left with afterwards.

So I built my cube with what I had lying around. I also included a lot of cards with high flavor but low powerlevel ( Karoo Meerkat, Shade's form)
Most of these have been cut for better options as the cube has evolved and I keep picking up ideas from articles and other lists.
Allthough some have proven themselves and will probably stay for a long time.

My cube usually sees play once a month, when I get together with my brother and three of our friends for a day of multiplayer and cube.
So I spend a lot more time reading articles and adjusting my cube than actually playing it.
But when someone opens a pack and goes "wow, you put this card in? Nice!" or when they spend five minutes on a pick cause there are so many cards they want
it's just worth it.

I'll probably post a list after I cut my cube down from 405 to 360. So I'll look forward to your comments then.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Hello all,

My name is Kristof, and I live in Antwerp. The first time I heard about cube was when I stumbled across the cube forum on mtgsalvation.
After reading some articles I was sold, I like drafts but am always disappointed by the amount of junk you're left with afterwards.

So I built my cube with what I had lying around. I also included a lot of cards with high flavor but low powerlevel ( Karoo Meerkat, Shade's form)
Most of these have been cut for better options as the cube has evolved and I keep picking up ideas from articles and other lists.
Allthough some have proven themselves and will probably stay for a long time.

My cube usually sees play once a month, when I get together with my brother and three of our friends for a day of multiplayer and cube.
So I spend a lot more time reading articles and adjusting my cube than actually playing it.
But when someone opens a pack and goes "wow, you put this card in? Nice!" or when they spend five minutes on a pick cause there are so many cards they want
it's just worth it.

I'll probably post a list after I cut my cube down from 405 to 360. So I'll look forward to your comments then.

Kristof! Hello, welcome to our boards! I'm not sure if we've met somewhere along the line, or if you already knew this, but I too live in Antwerp! We draft my cube about once a week at Outpost, and you are more than welcome to join in!

Kristof! Hello, welcome to our boards! I'm not sure if we've met somewhere along the line, or if you already knew this, but I too live in Antwerp! We draft my cube about once a week at Outpost, and you are more than welcome to join in!

Hi Jason, thank you for the welcome! I think you once invited me to cube with you, but I was at Outpost for a small legacy tournament then.
I would be very happy to join in, as I have heard a lot about your cube from Hannes and am curious to see it in action.
Do you guys have a regular cube day then?

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
It used to be every Sunday, but these days it's been hopping around with all the Sunday tournaments. Our next one is in one week (Tuesday the 11th) at 19:30. We also have a Facebook group where I announce them, if you want to join.